Author Topic: Unable to Paste HTML Signature  (Read 5594 times)

Offline rpmiller

Unable to Paste HTML Signature
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:12:01 PM »
Hello Everyone. Did some searching, but was unable to find references to this particular issue. I have RoundCube installed on a subdomain, via the Softculous installer. I'm able to log in using the email accounts created in cpanel. I created an email signature in html and want to paste the code in, but it will not allow me to do this. Every time I try to create an HTML signature and click the <> code button, paste in the code, then click save, it gives me the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I assume this is some kind of a permissions issue? It doesn't seem to like pasting HTML code in, although, I am able to generate a signature via this site and paste it in and have it work. If I write the HTML from scratch in the editor it will accept that, but I have to replicate this for 21 users... anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Offline rpmiller

Re: Unable to Paste HTML Signature
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »
UPDATE:

Spent some more time tinkering, and I figured it out. RoundCube does NOT like comments in the HTML code! I had little markers here and there to help me remember what needs changed as I apply this to all users, things like <!-- Title -->. Once I removed all my comments I was able to copy and paste and have it be accepted. Wow.