Author Topic: Interface questions/hopes/requests  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Gabeg

Interface questions/hopes/requests
« on: August 29, 2019, 04:01:33 PM »
Having just switched servers at my ISP from GoDaddy to Roundcube Webmail 1.3.8, I miss two functions GoDaddy provided:

GoDaddy interface had useful options when replying, combined Send/Delete and Send/File. Now I have to Send, reselect message from list, delete. Having one operation was very handy.

GoDaddy interface allowed selecting multiple emails from list for deleting or moving to a folder; very handy.

Am I missing these hidden somewhere? Or might they be added?

Offline alec

Re: Interface questions/hopes/requests
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 08:02:32 AM »
GoDaddy interface had useful options when replying, combined Send/Delete and Send/File. Now I have to Send, reselect message from list, delete. Having one operation was very handy.
What exactly would that supposed to do? There's "Save sent message in" selector in compose screen. You can set it to "don't save".
GoDaddy interface allowed selecting multiple emails from list for deleting or moving to a folder; very handy.
You can multi-select holding Ctrl or Shift key. In 1.4 Elastic skin version also has a checkboxes selection option.

Offline Hermelindo Sevilla

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 03:20:28 PM »
Dear Alec,

Perhaps is not useful to you to have a "checkbox", or perhaps you have a great healthy body and then as you say is useless to have such feature.  Within the millions of users that fit your description, there is a million or two that are disabled like me...that we can only use half of our bodies. Then, the checkbox allow us to select multiple emails with one hand!

I also pray for somebody to create them now! :'(

Offline alec

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 03:00:28 AM »
What did you not understand in "In 1.4 Elastic skin version also has a checkboxes selection option."?