Author Topic: Cpanel Password Change For 0.1-STABLE - Created by MrM  (Read 8335 times)

Offline MrM

Cpanel Password Change For 0.1-STABLE - Created by MrM
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »
I have created a patch for RC2 based on the cPanel 11 version here. I have also added a Slovenian translation.

Copy the attached file to the root folder of the application and run these two commands:
Code: [Select]
gunzip passwd-rc2-cp11.patch.gz
patch -p0 -i passwd-rc2-cp11.patch

P.S.: I would also like to post this in the thread Cpanel Password Change For RC2, but it appears to be closed. Could one of the moderators please copy it there?

Reload

Re: Cpanel Password Change For RC2 - Created by MrM
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »
Created a new topic to make difference between the MrM version and the version created by Heritz
Please use this topic for problems with the MrM version. :)

Offline MrM

Re: Cpanel Password Change For RC2 - Created by MrM
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 04:29:48 AM »
First of all, this patch is based on the one discussed in the previous thread and secondly, the thread was originally already separate from Heritz's, but was then apparently merged by a moderator.

Anyhow, here's the patch for 0.1-STABLE again.

Same procedure as before:
Code: [Select]
gunzip passwd-0.1-cp11.patch.gz
patch -p0 -i passwd-0.1-cp11.patch

The patch applies to this version: https://svn.roundcube.net/branches/release-0.1-stable/

Offline nerdykit

Re: For HostMonster clients - Cpanel Password Change For 0.1-STABLE
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 07:03:10 PM »
For users on HostMonster hosting, I can verify that MrM's 0.1 stable password changer does work with one minor adaptation after installation.

You'll need to have ssh turned on for your domain before you can run the commands given in the installation instructions.

Then in file passwd.inc which is created by the patcher in  program/steps/settings/passwd.inc inside your roundcube directory

edit line 43 to read:

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $domain.":2095/webmail/hostmonster/mail/dopasswdpop.html");

ie: change x to hostmonster

Offline dukhunter99

Re: Cpanel Password Change For 0.1-STABLE - Created by MrM
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 09:16:57 PM »
The original RC 0.1 password patch link to Heritz's web site is broken. Does anyone have the updated link?

Offline ThisIsLena

Unable to get patch to work
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 03:35:22 AM »
I am a hostmonster User, and i have followed nerdykit's instructions to enable SSH and edit a line in passwd.inc. Everything seem to be patched fine, however when i click on the password tab, it brings me to a http 500 error page. Please help.