Author Topic: Vacation Problem  (Read 9378 times)

Offline vacationproblem

Vacation Problem
« on: February 07, 2020, 08:22:28 AM »
Hello,

I've tried to get the vacation Plugin running, but all i get is the following error:

<faf423ff> PHP Error: Error loading template for vacation.vacation in /opt/apache-2.4.9/htdocs/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php on line 755 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.vacation)

All the vacation-plugins, i've found, seem to be outdatet or not updated anymore.

I've tried some different, but this https://github.com/rplessl/roundcube-vacation-plugin seems to be the only one, that "fit" in the gui.  But i guess it's not made for roundcube 1.4.2

Is there any change to get the Problem solved? Or is there a vacation (not sieve, nor managesieve) plugin that actual works with roundcube 1.4.2?

thx
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:45:56 AM by vacationproblem »

Offline vacationproblem

Re: Vacation Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 04:59:40 AM »
Problem has nothing to do with the vacation, but with the skins. copied the default folder (and the files in it) from ../plugins/vacation/skins to ../plugin/vacation/skins/elastic (thats the skin i've been using) after that the error was gone.

This is what my skin folder now looks like:
ls -la /opt/apache2/htdocs/roundcube/plugins/vacation/skins/
total 16
drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root 4096 Feb 12 10:57 .
drwxr-xr-x. 5 root root 4096 Feb  7 15:00 ..
drwxr-xr-x. 3 root root 4096 Feb  7 10:47 default
drwxr-xr-x. 3 root root 4096 Feb  7 15:06 elastic

Offline vacationproblem

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 09:36:54 AM »
Hello again,

vacation is running, but because its not for RC 1.4.2, it does not realy "fit in" in the skin.

Maybe someone can give a hint. The vacation butten is nice, but wenn i press it, the form opens in the aktual browser window and all roundcube buttens and menus are gone. The saving the settings button, saves the settings but did not close the window. You have to use the back button in the browser to get back to roundcubemail. I've activated the build-in plugin filters. Wenn I hit the filter button, the form to set filters, opens within  roundcubemail on the right plane (see picture) is it possible to change the vacation plugin, to open the form the same way?

Regards.

Offline topoldo

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 07:41:07 AM »
"Vacation" plugin as it was released in the plugins section of roundcube is NOT compatible with roundcube >= 1.4.0.
Better: it needs a refactoring as reported in this discussion:
https://github.com/rplessl/roundcube-vacation-plugin/issues/16
At the moment jfcherng who ported the code to be compatible with 1.4.0 released a code which works for his *specific* needs.
Besides, starting from jfcherng modification, studiowena was successfull to implement vacation in rc 1.4.x for the drìver (s)he needs, ie database - if I remember correctly.
Then I added to that discussion to see if it was possible to implement also the driver I needed, ie ftp.
jfcherng gave me his code. I performed some tests and with some simple modifications I was luckly to make it working for what i needed.
No idea of what driver you need nor if someone else tested or ported successfully other drivers.
If you need the code I gave for ftp, let me know.
Regards,
Topoldo

Offline bigk

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 05:19:30 AM »
Hi,
is there anything new with this plugin? The plugin is working but icon is not displayed (just text) and design is not displayed right.

Offline topoldo

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 06:36:38 AM »
At least for the version I suggested in a previous message, it is all OK for me as repoted in the attached image.
Topoldo

Offline inetbbs

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 08:32:58 AM »
Hello, can you post your config.ini. I'm testing to use with virtual driver and sieve driver unsuscefully. I prefer the virtual (mysql) driver, i had my mail server working with postfixadmin vacation plugin.

Best Regards, Sergio.

Offline jok

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 08:15:49 AM »
I have the same problem as the originator of this topic. Server CentOS8 + PHP 7.2 + MySQL + Roundcube 1.4.6 + Vacation 2.1.1

web interface error:
FILE NOT FOUND The requested resource was not found! Please contact your server-administrator. Failed request: 10.10.80.14/mail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.vacation

rouncube error log:
<nt1n8cvk> PHP Error: Error loading template for vacation.vacation in /var/www/html/mail/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php on line 757 (GET /mail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.vacation)

my folder skins contain folder elastic with content - its part of installation archive.
[root@mail vacation]# ls -la /var/www/html/mail/plugins/vacation/skins/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 4 apache root  36 May 25 13:50 .
drwxr-xr-x 5 apache root 246 Jun 23 12:51 ..
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache root  43 May 25 13:50 default
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache root  22 Jun 23 13:32 elastic

Does anybody have solved it?
Thanks.
JK
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 08:54:47 AM by jok »

Offline topoldo

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2020, 05:06:45 PM »
I have the same problem as the originator of this topic. Server CentOS8 + PHP 7.2 + MySQL + Roundcube 1.4.6 + Vacation 2.1.1
Does anybody have solved it?
Thanks.
JK

I also have this problem and I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 + php 7.2+7.4 + MySQL + Bukowski Vacation 2.1.1

So I went back to a custom version which was essentially made as a consequence of this thread:
https://github.com/rplessl/roundcube-vacation-plugin/issues/16

where jfcherng made some modifications to the Gabtoth Vacation for the driver he needed.
I got his fork, I addeed the transaltion into Italian and I hoped I could use it for my needs, ie for using it with the "ftp" driver.
it didn't work but as soon as I substituted the original jfcherng "lib/ftp.php.class" file with the one coming from the original gabtoth/vacation I installed inside roundcube 1.3.9 the plugin started to work also with roundcube 1.4.x.
Please note that I tested it ***ONLY*** with "ftp" as driver, ie my config.ini is:

[default]
driver = "ftp"
passive = true <= I added this line to the original after my first unsuccessfull tries (however no luck!)
subject = "Default subject"
body ="default body"

[dotforward]
binary = "/usr/bin/vacation"
flags = ""
message = ".vacation.msg"
database = ".vacation.db"
alias identities = true
set_envelop_sender = false
always_keep_message = true

Anyway if someone is interested in this fork I attach this version of vacation herein to this message

Cheers,
Topoldo

Offline jok

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2020, 02:00:19 AM »
Thank you Topoldo. Your attached plugin works well for me.And ftp driver is exactly what I want to use.