Author Topic: Custom Login Page  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Vidkin

Custom Login Page
« on: February 24, 2020, 06:37:37 AM »
Hello,

I am developing a small php based web application for my staff members. We have a retail shop that is appointment only. Appointments are made via our main website. I have also created a staff only section that has an interactive calendar, chat / file upload module and of course the appointment section.

My web server is linux running cpanel and I have all of my email accounts setup through it.

I can access roundcube through the domain  webmail.syrahost.com OR rc.ds.network

Once the staff member logs into my site, there will be a URL via the main nav bar that opens up a separate window to roundcube.

So ideally what I want (Not sure if its possible with my current setup and my web host isn't being helpful at all) is:

Modify my login script to autologin to roundcube. Pressing the web mail url opens up a separate window to roundcube that is automatically logged into the correct email address. (My account uses the same login information as their roundcube login details).

Or have a tickbox on my login form that either logs the user into webmail or my web panel. Ideally I would like to do the first option of having everything together.

Any help, tips or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks heaps.