Author Topic: Roundcube Plugin Creation  (Read 8128 times)

Offline mitz-20

Roundcube Plugin Creation
« on: March 30, 2020, 02:49:03 AM »
There is no detail document describing new plugin creation in roudcube except github plugin api. Can anyone share plugin creation guide. As part of academic project, i need to create track email plugin for roundcube. Any help of any kind is appreciated.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Roundcube Plugin Creation
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 01:46:02 PM »
Are you referring to this page https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Plugin-API?

What exactly are you stuck on? I think you'll get more replies if you are more specific.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline mitz-20

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 02:30:45 AM »
I am looking for creating plugin to track email. i have got my track link in settings options through plugin. I need api to list all sent emails and api to read the read receipt and show them in single page in tabular format. Thanks for the reply.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 01:00:05 PM »
Sounds like you want message listing functionality. Have a look through program/steps/mail/list.inc. The method you want is probably rcube_imap::list_messages().
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline mitz-20

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 08:52:01 AM »
Seen list.inc file and listing function. If it's possible can you provide flow of php scripts being executed in roundcube for better understanding of code and subsquently contribution to great roundcube community. Tx again.