Author Topic: Addition of calendar plugin leads to webmail failure  (Read 4390 times)

Offline appletech

Addition of calendar plugin leads to webmail failure
« on: June 03, 2020, 12:26:55 PM »
Hello,

I am using RC 1.4.4 with elastic skin (which is great, thanks!) on CentOS 7 with PHP v7.3.13 (and Apache).

I added the calendar plugin v3.5.2 following the directions I found here:  https://packagist.org/packages/kolab/calendar#3.5.2

The application appeared to work fine initially, but users started complaining that in the main web mail interface they could not open their messages: When clicking a message title to open it, it would not open; the blank window remained blank.

I found the following error in the php error log (repeating continuously, obviously every time a user attempted to open a message:

Code: [Select]
[02-Jun-2020 00:02:51 Europe/Athens] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found in /var/webs/webmail/rcube/plugins/libcalendaring/l
ibvcalendar.php:1451
Stack trace:
#0 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/plugins/libcalendaring/libcalendaring.php(158): require_once()
#1 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/plugins/libcalendaring/libcalendaring.php(1123): libcalendaring::get_ical()
#2 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/plugins/calendar/calendar.php(2892): libcalendaring->get_mail_ical_objects()
#3 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php(457): calendar->mail_messagebody_html(Array)
#4 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1470): rcube_plugin_api->exec_hook('template_object...', Array)
#5 [internal function]: rcmail_output_html->xml_command(Array)
#6 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1204): preg_replace_callback('/<roundcube:([-...', Array, '<!DOCTYPE html ...')
#7 /var/webs/webmail/rcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(776): rcmail_output_html->parse_xml('<!DOCTYPE html ...')
#8 in /var/webs/webmail/rcube/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on line 1451

Any suggestions to correct this issue will be welcome! Thank you!

If I should file a bug, please let me know!

I have temporarily disabled the plugin (which stops the error from occurring).

Cheers,
Nick