Author Topic: Changes in the latest release available only in minified files  (Read 3257 times)

Offline dioobr

I've downloaded the complete package of the version 1.4.7 and when comparing the files, I noticed that the changes are only available in minified files. Would it be possible to make the changes available in non-minified files as well? (or am I doing something wrong?)

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Changes in the latest release available only in minified files
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 07:43:32 AM »
Are you referring to the Elastic skin's CSS files? There are complied from the Less files which are included in the package.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline dioobr

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:21:27 PM »
Hi JohnDoh,

I'm talking about the Js files inside the program folder. I can see that there were changes in the minified file (app.min.js), but not in the normal file (app.js), which is the same as the previous realise. Not only app.js but other js files are also unmodified.

Best,
Diogo

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 02:02:23 AM »
I didnt see your screenshot before.

There are no changes in the core JS files between versions 1.4.6 and 1.4.7. The changes you see in the minified files are likely down to optimizations in the minifier code. There were updates to that between versions 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 but if you are not sure then check the signatures on the roundcube tarball or reminify the JS files yourself.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline dioobr

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 02:32:45 AM »
I understand. Thank you for the explanation.