Author Topic: recipient_to_contact-Plugin not compatible with PHP 7.3.22?  (Read 1241 times)

Offline roundcubetestit

recipient_to_contact-Plugin not compatible with PHP 7.3.22?
« on: September 27, 2020, 05:07:45 PM »
Hi,

clicking on "settings" (domain-tld/roundcube/?_task=settings) in Roundcube in my installation results in an 500 error.

Meanwhile I found out that the settings link works correctly when I delete following plugin in the list of active plugins in Roundcube´s config.inc.php:

Code: [Select]
'recipient_to_contact',
Is that plugin not compatible with PHP 7.3.22?

Thanks in advance and kind regards
roundcubetestit

Offline alec

Re: recipient_to_contact-Plugin not compatible with PHP 7.3.22?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 01:53:48 AM »
It would be easier if you show as the error message from log.

Offline roundcubetestit

Re: recipient_to_contact-Plugin not compatible with PHP 7.3.22?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 04:43:27 AM »
Hi,

thanks for your reply!

Here are the log entries:

[28-Sep-2020 08:31:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Q() in /usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/recipient_to_contact/recipient_to_contact.php:323
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php(469): recipient_to_contact->prefs_section_link(Array)
#1 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/steps/settings/func.inc(151): rcube_plugin_api->exec_hook('preferences_sec...', Array)
#2 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/steps/settings/func.inc(59): rcmail_user_prefs()
#3 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1359): rcmail_sections_list(Array)
#4 [internal function]: rcmail_output_html->xml_command(Array)
#5 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1209): preg_replace_callback('/<roundcube:([-...', Array, '<roundcube:incl...')
#6 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(781): rcmail_output_html->parse_xml('<roundcube:incl...')
#7 /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(615): rcmail_output_html->parse('settings in /usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/recipient_to_contact/recipient_to_contact.php on line 323

Thanks and Greetings
roundcubetestit