Author Topic: Roundcube 1.4.11 + bukowski12 vacation problem  (Read 1837 times)

Offline matokarlukas

Roundcube 1.4.11 + bukowski12 vacation problem
« on: June 29, 2021, 04:22:10 AM »
Hello, first of all, sorry for my English. I am trying to add vacation plugin into our Rouncube webmail. In our network, we have WM server with Roundcube, version 1.4.11 running on centos server with nginx.

I downloaded vacation plugin by bukowski from link https://github.com/bukowski12/roundcube-vacation-plugin and I think i did everything here http://feurix.org/projects/response/roundcube/ (but i dont know what to do with 3th step Open and adjust plugins/vacation/config.inc.php)

After this steps, i tried to acces vacation in menu on server, but i get just fault message

FILE NOT FOUND The requested resource was not found! Please contact your server-administrator. Failed request: mypublicip/_task=settings&_action=plugin.vacation

What i miss or what i need to change in config.ini? Maybe important point is, that we have mail boxes in another server called MWH, not at this WM server.

Please, can you help me with some setting, because i tried to find solutions on this forum (i saw posts with similar fault message), but i dont know to fix it.

Thank. Lukas

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Roundcube 1.4.11 + bukowski12 vacation problem
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 04:06:58 AM »
The error could mean you are using a skin which the plugin does not support. I see support only for Elastic in the repo you linked.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline matokarlukas

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 04:14:59 AM »
Yes, you are right. I used different skin. But when i use elastic skin, i have fault message too: 404 Not Found nginx/1.14.1. Where could be a problem?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 12:27:29 PM »
is there any more info in the roundcube error log?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…