Author Topic: server backup email  (Read 1123 times)

Offline macondo96

server backup email
« on: July 02, 2021, 10:49:40 AM »
Hi there, i've been trying to set on gmail the possibility to have two account linked -  i wanted to get together my account on roundcube to my gmail account. It seemed not to be working, because i didn't find out what was the correct SMTP. After various times trying, now it seems that i have all my RECEIVED emails on the gmail account. I did want to be able to have those emails on my gmail account - but now i can't see them on my roundcube dashboard. I want now to rollback as it was before doing this. But since i'm not sure if Roundcube had saved those emails - i've backedup them from googleTAKEOUT.

1. If i eliminate the account linked on gmail, would all those received emails go back to roundcube?
2. Is it possible to import those emails that i made a backup of as a file zip from GOOGLE TAKEOUT on roundcube?
3. What is my Server SMTP? If i want to use it for doing something else - normally it should be something like mail.mydomain.com? i 've seen some people do spark.mydomain.com
Which one is correct?

Can you please help me out
I really appreciate who will answer

Offline alec

Re: server backup email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 03:44:12 AM »
You're asking in the wrong place. We do not manage your mail account nor your Roundcube (which is a free software) installation.