Author Topic: Email don't show afther install plugins of Kolab  (Read 3723 times)

Offline Wup.nu

Email don't show afther install plugins of Kolab
« on: July 14, 2021, 09:25:03 AM »
I have installed the calendar and tasks of Kolab, for now it looks that the plugin is working, only i can not see my mail in the mailbox. This page is now blank.
I have installed the plugin manual and not by  the composer, because i use a sharehosting but i cant  get acccess to the SSH.
In the log files this rules shows:

[14-Jul-2021 15:05:08 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php:1515
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/plugins/libcalendaring/libcalendaring.php(158): require_once()
#1 /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/plugins/libcalendaring/libcalendaring.php(1144): libcalendaring::get_ical()
#2 /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/plugins/tasklist/tasklist.php(1852): libcalendaring->get_mail_ical_objects()
#3 /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php(469): tasklist->mail_messagebody_html(Array)
#4 /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1475): rcube_plugin_api->exec_hook('template_object...', Array)
#5 [internal function]: rcmail_output_html->xml_command(Array)
#6 /home/xxx/dom in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mail/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on line 1515

When i read about 'Sabre\VObject then i have needed the composer, but is there any other way that so i do have access?
hopefully someone can help me with the remaining errors shown in the email.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 08:25:25 PM by Wup.nu »