Author Topic: No Filters tab  (Read 20614 times)

Offline ttimelsp

No Filters tab
« on: April 08, 2015, 06:44:59 AM »
I wanted to set up the autoresponder feature, and as I understand it I need to go to Filters, but I can't find it in Settings. Is there any reason why it should not be there? I have version 1.0.3, does this mean that I should proceed differently?
I have attached a screenshot (in French)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: No Filters tab
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 06:50:43 AM »
Filters is not setup as part of the default Roundcube package since it needs extra software to be setup on the mail server. If you have managesieve on your mail server you can setup the managesieve plugin to be able to manage auto responders from Roundcube.

Offline ttimelsp

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 07:07:55 AM »
Ok, thanks! (and cheers for being so responsive ! )

Offline vigneshk

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 11:27:29 AM »
Filters is not setup as part of the default Roundcube package since it needs extra software to be setup on the mail server. If you have managesieve on your mail server you can setup the managesieve plugin to be able to manage auto responders from Roundcube.

can you please help on how exactly  to do this , i am stuck on this for many days .
i have installed manageseive in one of my system(ubuntu) and configured roundcube with that , but it throws error .

Offline slobodanmarg

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 05:03:52 AM »
Since this is the first result i found on google in 2021 ill still reply hope it helps someone.
https://www.linuxbabe.com/mail-server/install-roundcube-webmail-ubuntu-20-04-apache-nginx
on this link you can find a detailed instruction on how to set up roundcube and in chapter 8 is the part to setup message sieve and filters.