Author Topic: How to show folders created by other webmail?  (Read 2839 times)

Offline compubras

How to show folders created by other webmail?
« on: May 02, 2008, 08:21:41 AM »
Hello

Befero installing roundcube, my company was using horde2 webmail, and a lot of users alredy created a hole bunch of folder using horde2. After I installed roundcube, I notice that these folders won't show by default, I have to go to "Personal Configurations -> Folders" and then tick a box where these folders show up. Only after these steps that the folders created with horde2 will show at the menu on the left, right under Trash folder.

My question is, is there a way to make these folders show up by default?

Thx!

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
How to show folders created by other webmail?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:02:21 AM »
No, unfortunately not.  Since each folder can have its own name, and everyone picks unique names, it can't.  Unless you always have a folder named "Group Meetings" or "ToDo" or something like that (i.e. everyone has the same custom folder names).  Then you can edit your main.inc.php and where it lists the default folders ('INBOX', 'Sent', 'Junk', 'Trash') you can add whatever folders you want.

Just remember, that if userA has a folder named "Personal" and userB does not, then there might be some errors (or a new folder created for userB that they don't want).  So just be careful.