Author Topic: Mails NOT staying in junk/spamfolder?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline calogerogrifasi

Mails NOT staying in junk/spamfolder?
« on: January 20, 2022, 09:57:53 AM »
Hi there
My client is complaining about the mails he marks as junk. When he receives mails and when he considers that a mail is junk clicks on the junk icon and then they disapear correctly into his junk folder.
Next day he receives again an mail which sould go directly into the junkfolder but it re-appears in the inbox.

Question: is there a way how to "train" the roundcube in a better way that from the first day all the related/same emails go straight into the junk folder please?
Is there a that when a new mail is placed into the Junk folder all next mails go straight into the junkfolder?
Is there a way that this can be programmed to make this work correctly. Is there already a plugin for such of behaviour please?

Do you have anything for this or can something be made for this please?
Client uses a VPS with Ubuntu 18 and Plesk.

It seems that there is already an plugin markasjunk and markasjunk2. but not quite sure if theiy are still maintained

Any suggestions about this please?
Regards,
Paco
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 11:30:40 AM by calogerogrifasi »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Mails NOT staying in junk/spamfolder?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 03:12:47 AM »
The markasjunk2 plugin was merged into markasjunk in Roundcube 1.4, the plugin has a number of drivers for different back ends to support learning messages as spam/ham. You need to configure it for your environment. See the readme and config files for more info.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline Malina

Re: Mails NOT staying in junk/spamfolder?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 05:13:36 AM »
hello there,
I have a problem with junk emails from all accounts from synology . All users used Client side roundcube and I would like to forward all emails junk emails / spam emails from all users to specific email account . how to do this?