Author Topic: How to download zipdownload plugin for a noob  (Read 11510 times)

Offline Suzi

How to download zipdownload plugin for a noob
« on: January 26, 2022, 02:39:35 PM »
Hello all,

My hosting provider has recently (6 months ago) migrated all accounts to a cPanel hosting and at the time I didn't notice anything was wrong. 

I have now had cause to look up an old email so that I can reply to it but it hasn't migrated with my package.  Old emails are still available in my browser version of Roundcube but I need to export them as my mailserver details have changed with the migration and the old details don't work.

As I don't know how to export the messages en masse rather than downloading one at a time, I searched for the answer which seemed to be found in this thread on this forum: https://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php/topic,24894.msg67991.html#msg67991 but as it's 4 years old I don't want to reply there to ask more.

The thread says to enable the zipdownload plugin.  Please could you tell me where I dl this from as it says it was shipped with the software, but I didn't install the sw, it came as part of my hosting package and I'm not a web admin, just a noob trying to bumble my way through this.

If you could explain it to me in words of 2 syllables or less I'd be grateful.

TIA, Suzi

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: How to download zipdownload plugin for a noob
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 05:28:59 AM »
To enable plugins you have to be the Roundcube admin, you need access to the config files.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦