Author Topic: How do I stop legitimate emails being marked SPAM  (Read 1362 times)

Offline alisonmb7

How do I stop legitimate emails being marked SPAM
« on: February 18, 2022, 07:00:16 AM »
I almost never log on to my email account - instead they download to my outlook.  I've started losing emails and when I looked I've found that the server is being far more vigorous than usual in marking things as spam.  I've tried adding the legitimate email addresses to my contacts but it is still flagging them and then not sending them to my outlook.  I actually have a couple of email accounts and the SPAM folder doesn't even exist in the other two.  I have looked online but  what I can read tells me I'll have more options than I can see in my settings - no white black list, no filter settings.  I'm happy for all emails to come through and I'll deal with them in outlook.  How do I stop it flagging up anything as spam- it seems to be doing a really rubbish job! 

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: How do I stop legitimate emails being marked SPAM
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 10:56:53 AM »
Roundcube is open source webmail software. Any spam filtering is likely done by your email server. Please contact your email provider for support.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦