SVN Releases > Issues & Bugs

Roundcube Webmail Calendar invites from outlook

(1/2) > >>

jgingry:
Hello

We are on Round cube Webmail 1.5-git version and have an email customer when they get email's for calendar invite appointments from outlook in the reading/preview pane get this error message:

Oops... something went wrong!
An internal error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time.

For administrators: Please check the application and/or server error logs for more information.

But if click on the forward button you can see the message and attachment if forward it out to mail client you can see the messages has well. All other messages are fine just one with calendar invites not seeing any logs of errors for the messages and the attachments are under size and customer is not over quota either.  Has anyone ever had this error before with Round cube before  I am incluiding screenshot and test message.

JohnDoh:
Whats in the Roundcube error log?

jgingry:
Well that is the thing when I look at the errors it is just bunch imap login failures in the cat /var/www/html/logs/error.log file doesn't say why it is not putting the message out on the screen. I have confirmed the issue exists on two accounts so far on a customer account and test account when we tried at 2:58 pm and the log messages display only 2:42 pm so looks like this log does only errors and not seeing any unless there is another place to look for errors for roundcube?

Thanks

Jonathan D. Gingry

SKaero:
You could enable imap_debug and see what the IMAP server is saying when Roundcube tries to login.

JohnDoh:
have a look in the roundcube error log [rc root]/logs/errors or where ever you have set roundcube to log to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version