Author Topic: "Empty Trash" not available in Elastic skin  (Read 1831 times)

Offline elyograg

"Empty Trash" not available in Elastic skin
« on: April 14, 2022, 09:50:32 AM »
I wasn't seeing any way to empty the trash on my webmail.  So I went looking on the Internet for the steps to empty trash on roundcube, and right away noticed the problem.  The gear icon with the "empty" option wasn't there.  I switched the skin from Elastic to Larry, and it was back.

Also, I don't see any way in the Elastic skin to get a folder list on the left side.  That's something I really like having, and would like to see in a future version.  The other skins don't seem to have a dark mode, which is why I was using Elastic.

Just upgraded to 1.5.2, was on 1.4.11.  The upgrade didn't change anything.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: "Empty Trash" not available in Elastic skin
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 10:04:14 AM »
Empty option is in the Elastic skin just click on the three dots at the top of the folders list and select empty.

Offline elyograg

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 10:21:52 AM »
I never would have found that without assistance.  That solves one problem.

I logged into a different account that has LOTS of folders.  It had "inbox" selected.  Unlike the account I was initially using for testing, this one showed the whole folder list in the middle pane after I logged in.  I clicked the three dots and then "Empty".  It said it was going to delete all messages in "this folder" ... which before I clicked the three dots, was the inbox.  There are over five thousand messages in that folder.  I did not confirm the delete.  If it meant that it was going to empty the trash folder, it should say so.

If I click on any folder in the folder list, then the folder list disappears.  I really want the folder list on the left side, and for it to not disappear when I choose a folder.  This is how the other skins behave.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 11:15:42 AM »
The folder list doesn't disappear after a folder is select unless your on a smaller screen size it witch case it works as designed because of the responsive design to support mobile devices.