Author Topic: help Plugin Global Address Book on Plesk  (Read 7168 times)

Offline dickography

help Plugin Global Address Book on Plesk
« on: April 19, 2022, 02:23:34 AM »
hai all, i am having difficulties on installing globaddressbook v2.0.2 with plesk and roundcube v1.4.13

i already extracted the zip inside /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook

however the plugin seems doesnt run at all.

*i edited the config.inc.php prior to copy the zip file on ssh terminal (because i am not proficient on using ssh at all)

*attached is my config.inc.php & globaladdressbook.php file

also when i try to access file main.inc.php (based on some threads suppsed to be inside rc plugins directory), it just does not exist inside the directory. *attached screenshot

please help

Offline dickography

Re: help Plugin Global Address Book on Plesk
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 03:22:33 AM »
and inside /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins folder there is config.inc.php. inside is these attached scripts.

so is there anything to be added related to the globaladdressbook plugins?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 02:54:26 PM »
whatever guides you are following must be out of date because main.inc.php stopped being a thing in version 1.0 which was released in 2014.

have you edited the config.inc.php file in your /usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/ dir (assuming that is the config file your installation reads) to enable the plugin?

For example, to enable plugins named additional_message_headers and archive, config/config.inc.php should contain this line:
Code: [Select]
$config['plugins'] = array('additional_message_headers', 'archive');
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline dickography

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 10:25:10 PM »
hello JohnDoh,

no not yet edit the config.inc.php file. but right now i'm trying to add plugins inside it, something like screenshot below. is it correct?

Offline dickography

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 10:33:34 PM »
after adding the above line in config.inc.php, i got error 500 when trying to access addressbook page in roundcube webmail

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2022, 12:16:59 PM »
What's in the Roundcube error log?

Offline dickography

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2022, 10:40:11 PM »
What's in the Roundcube error log?

hello JohnDoh,

here is the error log:

Code: [Select]
[21-Apr-2022 01:59:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method rcube_utils::get_input_string() in $
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook/globaladdressbook.php(161): globaladdressbook->_set_readonly()
#1 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook/globaladdressbook.php(46): globaladdressbook->_load_config()
#2 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php(100): globaladdressbook->init()
#3 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcmail.php(137): rcube_plugin_api->init()
#4 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcmail.php(78): rcmail->startup()
#5 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/index.php(52): rcmail::get_instance()
#6 {main}
  thrown in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook/globaladdressbook.php on line 294
[21-Apr-2022 02:07:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method rcube_utils::get_input_string() in $
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook/globaladdressbook.php(161): globaladdressbook->_set_readonly()
#1 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook/globaladdressbook.php(46): globaladdressbook->_load_config()
#2 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php(100): globaladdressbook->init()
#3 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcmail.php(137): rcube_plugin_api->init()
#4 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcmail.php(78): rcmail->startup()
#5 /usr/share/psa-roundcube/index.php(52): rcmail::get_instance()
#6 {main}
  thrown in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/globaladdressbook/globaladdressbook.php on line 294

* my config.inc.php & globaladdressbook.php file on the first post

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2022, 12:06:36 PM »
That error suggests you are running the git-master version of the plugin not version 2.0.2. The git-master version has a Roundcube min version requirement of 1.5. The min version for 2.0.2 is 1.3.

Offline dickography

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2022, 08:33:27 PM »
That error suggests you are running the git-master version of the plugin not version 2.0.2. The git-master version has a Roundcube min version requirement of 1.5. The min version for 2.0.2 is 1.3.

i thought this one is v2.0.2 by lookin from the changelog file (screenshot)

anyway i downloaded the v2.0.1, will it work on roundcube v1.4.13 ?

Offline dickography

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2022, 10:54:10 PM »

it works now, after installing the v2.0.1.. the issue is now solved.

thank you very much @JohnDoh !!