Author Topic: Images are not showing with default .htaccess  (Read 1278 times)

Offline dominiaz

Images are not showing with default .htaccess
« on: May 30, 2022, 02:17:25 PM »
I have a problem with images with default .htaccess.

In settings I have "Allow remote resources (images, styles)" to "Always" already.

But any remote images are not showing, even when I`ve upload photo to my signature. No images at all.

I have default .htaccess file from installdir:

Code: [Select]
# This is a sample with suggested security and performance options

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^favicon\.ico$ skins/larry/images/favicon.ico

# security rules:
# - deny access to files not containing a dot or starting with a dot
#   in all locations except installer directory
RewriteRule ^(?!installer|\.well-known\/|[a-zA-Z0-9]{16})(\.?[^\.]+)$ - [F]
# - deny access to some locations
RewriteRule ^/?(\.git|\.tx|SQL|bin|config|logs|temp|tests|vendor|program\/(inclu                                                                                                                                                                             de|lib|localization|steps)) - [F]
# - deny access to some documentation files
RewriteRule /?(README.*|CHANGELOG.*|SECURITY.*|meta\.json|composer\..*|jsdeps.js                                                                                                                                                                             on)$ - [F]
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
</IfModule>

# prefer to brotli over gzip if brotli is available
<IfModule mod_brotli.c>
SetOutputFilter BROTLI_COMPRESS
# some assets have been compressed, so no need to do it again
SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \.(?:gif|jpe?g|png|web[pm]|woff2?)$ no-brotli
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
ExpiresActive On
ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 month"
</IfModule>

FileETag MTime Size

<IfModule mod_autoindex.c>
Options -Indexes
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
# Disable page indexing
Header set X-Robots-Tag "noindex, nofollow"

# replace 'merge' with 'append' for Apache < 2.2.9
#Header merge Cache-Control public env=!NO_CACHE

# Optional security headers
# Only provides increased security if the browser supports those features
# Be careful! Testing is required! They should be adjusted to your installation                                                                                                                                                                              / user environment

# HSTS - HTTP Strict Transport Security
#Header always set Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000; preload" env=HTT                                                                                                                                                                             PS

# HPKP - HTTP Public Key Pinning
# Only template - fill with your values
#Header always set Public-Key-Pins "max-age=3600; report-uri=\"\"; pin-sha256=\"                                                                                                                                                                             \"; pin-sha256=\"\"" env=HTTPS

# X-Xss-Protection
# This header is used to configure the built in reflective XSS protection found                                                                                                                                                                              in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari (Webkit).
#Header set X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"

# X-Frame-Options
# The X-Frame-Options header (RFC), or XFO header, protects your visitors agains                                                                                                                                                                             t clickjacking attacks
# Already set by php code! Do not activate both options
#Header set X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

# X-Content-Type-Options
# It prevents Google Chrome and Internet Explorer from trying to mime-sniff the                                                                                                                                                                              content-type of a response away from the one being declared by the server.
#Header set X-Content-Type-Options: "nosniff"

</IfModule>

With that .htaccess file no images are loaded on webmail. I have to add to .htaccess line: Header unset Content-Security-Policy and then I can see all the images, but it doesn`t look secure.

How to fix it without setting Header unset Content-Security-Policy?