Release Support > Pending Issues

Roundcube Webmail is truncating local e-mail adresses

(1/1)

JackKnifeDiver:
Rev.: A temporary solution:

I'm using a fake domain as an email address (no numbers after the @) and suddenly: RoundcubeWebmail works perfectly!

I hope I'm in the right place with my question in this forum!
Am using PHP Version 8.1.6

I am using hMailServer and sending and receiving Mails with E-Mail Clients to e.g. admin@192.168.8.133 works fine.
I'm using Roundcube Webmail locally (local network) with the mysql.initial.sql.
Logging in and reading Email with Roundcube Webmail works fine, but while putting in e.g. anyone@192.168.8.133 in the To Field Roundcube Webmail truncates the E-Mail address to anyone@192.168.8.13 (last number disappears) and clicking on SEND a pop up (bottom right) says: Invalid E-Mail Address: anyone@192.168.8.1 (next last number disappears). [see attachments]
Sorry I'm a newbie! Could this be a Java issue? When typing in a field, neither PHP nor mysql comes into action?

As I mentioned before sending with E-Mail clients works fine (users are registered in the mysql database).

The addresses are entered correctly in the Roundcube Webmail mysql database

In config.inc.php:

$config['smtp_server'] = '192.168.8.133';
$config['username_domain'] = '192.168.8.133';

Test IMAP config OK
Test SMTP config OK

So actually could this be a database-related or PHP-related matter if the e-mail service works without webmail? Is there perhaps a special field setting or instruction for numeric local IP addresses?

Errors for stringlenght and stringposition:

PHP Deprecated:  strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\Apache24\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\actions\mail\index.php on line 181
PHP Deprecated:  strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in C:\Apache24\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\include\rcmail_action.php on line 1221
PHP Deprecated:  strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\Apache24\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\actions\contacts\photo.php on line 100
PHP Deprecated:  strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\Apache24\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\actions\mail\index.php on line 181
PHP Deprecated:  strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\Apache24\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_message.php on line 102
PHP Deprecated:  strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\Apache24\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_imap.php on line 1916

Thanks in advance for any hint, maybe a solution?!

SKaero:
Roundcube doesn't support PHP 8.1 until the 1.6 release which is currently in beta https://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php/topic,29891.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version