Author Topic: Installer 1.5.2 not working for me in Windows Server 2022  (Read 2582 times)

Offline sergiortc

Installer 1.5.2 not working for me in Windows Server 2022
« on: July 13, 2022, 05:18:38 PM »
I am trying to install Roundcube 1.5.2.
My server is Windows Server 2022 version 21H2 (OS Build 20348.825)
Mi IIS is version 10.0.20348.1
I have installed PHP Version 8.1.6
When I browse to http://localhost/roundcubemail-1.5.2/installer/
I get the following error message:
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "allowinstaller" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.5.2\installer\index.php on line 74
Can you help me here?
Thank you in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Installer 1.5.2 not working for me in Windows Server 2022
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 06:17:58 AM »
Support for PHP 8.1 will be added in the next version of Roundcube, 1.6 (current in release candidate).
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline sergiortc

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 10:11:47 AM »
Thank you, very much.
Could you tell me what is the most recent version supported?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 03:25:35 AM »
Roundcube 1.2 supports PHP >=5.5 and <=8.0.

Full details of versions and PHP support can be found here https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Version-History
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline sergiortc

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 10:03:40 AM »
Thank you!
I'll read the full details.
 :)

Offline sergiortc

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 05:11:51 PM »
Good day.
I hope this will give you information for the initial release.
I am not expecting an answer or help.
This is just FYI.
I downloaded https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/download/1.6-rc/roundcubemail-1.6-rc-complete.tar.gz
Extracted it to wwwroot
so its path is C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc
When I try to browse to http://my domain/roundcubemail-1.6-rc/installer/
I get these error messages:

PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Net_LDAP3_Result::current() should either be compatible with Iterator::current(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\vendor\kolab\net_ldap3\lib\Net\LDAP3\Result.php on line 150

PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Net_LDAP3_Result::next() should either be compatible with Iterator::next(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\vendor\kolab\net_ldap3\lib\Net\LDAP3\Result.php on line 169

PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Net_LDAP3_Result::key() should either be compatible with Iterator::key(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\vendor\kolab\net_ldap3\lib\Net\LDAP3\Result.php on line 158

PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Net_LDAP3_Result::valid() should either be compatible with Iterator::valid(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\vendor\kolab\net_ldap3\lib\Net\LDAP3\Result.php on line 175

PHP Deprecated:  Return type of Net_LDAP3_Result::rewind() should either be compatible with Iterator::rewind(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\vendor\kolab\net_ldap3\lib\Net\LDAP3\Result.php on line 163

Offline alec

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 01:44:13 AM »
These warnings can be fixed with composer https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/8573

Offline sergiortc

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 10:54:52 AM »
Thank you!
Will do it and ley you know how it goes.

Offline sergiortc

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 12:32:16 AM »
Good night.
I fixed the ldap3 warnings.
I enabled all the optional extensions, except imagick.
I enabled sqlite database.
I uncommented and set date.timezone.
I set some configuration values and when I clicked on the "Create Config" button I got a 252 lines long list of warnings of the form:

PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_dsnw" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_dsnr" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_dsnw_noread" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_persistent" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_prefix" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_table_dsn" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "db_max_allowed_packet" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "log_driver" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "log_date_format" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "log_session_id" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "log_file_ext" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "syslog_id" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "syslog_facility" in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\roundcubemail-1.6-rc\program\include\rcmail_install.php on line 220

Offline alec

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 02:08:28 AM »
You can ignore these. They will be fixed in 1.6.0 which should be released soon.