Author Topic: New File Added: MVISION v2 :: MVISION vs. Outlook 3 Column Theme  (Read 24655 times)

Offline youds

Offline youds

New File Added: MVISION v2 :: MVISION vs. Outlook 3 Column Theme
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
Quote from: teddy86;12166
hi folks,

found two bugs:

1.) if the horizontal view is selected as default, the messagelist is displayed incorrect in firefox (width not 100%).  After switching to vertical view and then back to horizontal view it works fine. where is the problem?

2.)firefox 3 messes up the header

greetz
ted

ps: the header butons are displayed in english only, do you wanna fix this as well ? is it possible to get the psd file forsome small changes?

The FF3 people say when the release is made there should be no differences between FF2 engine and FF3 engine
So we will see.

Offline teddy86

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 04:10:21 AM »
i've got the

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

again... could anybody fix this?

@youds: thought so as well, but this was said when firefox beta 5 was released. we've got allready the release candidate now and nothing changed yet...

Offline bioly

Error
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 07:29:22 AM »
bioly, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Admin please access.

Offline mromero

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 08:29:19 AM »
Anytime he updates the file it has to be reapproved by the admins. Please be patient I am sure bpat will approve it shortly.

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
Reapproved!!

Offline mr.bacan

Not Working in Firefox...
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »
Great Theme, but it doesn't work in FF. And in IE it freezes when you are in the Inbox.

Offline dominus

Great work
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 09:25:33 AM »
really awesome theme :D. I just put in import contact plugin which creates a problem as buttons are images. so adding a new tab in the addressbook destrys the whole look. it will be really helpful if u can provide psd files for the images.

Offline davidcollantes

Same here
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »
Quote from: mr.bacan;12242
Great Theme, but it doesn't work in FF. And in IE it freezes when you are in the Inbox.

It doesn't ever print a message list (I commented the same on the download), no matter which folder you click. Not working now only on FF, but IE (Windows/Linux).

Offline Hal9000

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 03:58:35 AM »
This theme is excellent, however it has a few annoying bugs:

1. There is no mark read/unread button
2. The folder list does not scroll automatically when i try to drag&drop messages that are more the way down or up
3. I set vertical layout to be the default in config. If someone changes that to horizontal using the link and then opens a messages and comes back, the setting is forgotten and vertical layout is being used again

Then there is two more, but maybe they are more roundcube-related:

4. In vertical view, it would be good to disable mailto: links on senders, since you often click there if you want to just read the message
5. Clicking on "Inbox" should open the very first page with the newest messages

Hopefully you can fix at least 1-3! :)

Offline swiep

Only showing in IE upto RC2 (IE errors about undefined 'bw')
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »
Hi,

First of all; this is a lovely modification. Thanks for offering it.

On several machines i notice that under IE7 (probably even under IE6) it will not show up correctly after RC2. Meaning that 0.1.1 and 0.1-stable are not working well with it.

The changes that have to be made in common.js only seem to hold up to RC2.
The message that is shown compalins about an undefined 'bw'.

Using FF2/FF3 the above problem does not exist but as stated before IE still has the upper hand.

I hope you can have a look at the above issue and come up with a quick howto on fixing this or perhaps a new update that can cope with the issue?

Lastly, keep up the good work.

Regards,
Swiep

Offline youds

Offline youds

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 07:13:39 AM »
Quote from: teddy86;12180
i've got the

again... could anybody fix this?

@youds: thought so as well, but this was said when firefox beta 5 was released. we've got allready the release candidate now and nothing changed yet...

Fixed this in the v2.2, not v2.1

Offline youds

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 07:26:32 AM »
Quote from: Hal9000;12291
1. There is no mark read/unread button
Where is that normally?
2. The folder list does not scroll automatically when i try to drag&drop messages that are more the way down or up
Could you do a screencast replicating the problem? This would be very useful...
3. I set vertical layout to be the default in config. If someone changes that to horizontal using the link and then opens a messages and comes back, the setting is forgotten and vertical layout is being used again
Works like magic now! :) Check v2.2

4. In vertical view, it would be good to disable mailto: links on senders, since you often click there if you want to just read the message
With roundcube0.2 stable this doesn't happen anymore
5. Clicking on "Inbox" should open the very first page with the newest messages
Screencast would be useful here; I open Inbox and go to Page 4 of whatever and then flip between Trash and back to Inbox, and it shows Page 1 again

Thanks for feedback

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Login screen does not resize
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »
When I add a server-selection to the login screen, this screen does not resize
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he