Author Topic: cPanel Addons (Password, Forward & Vacation) for v0.2  (Read 47915 times)

Offline jetyap

SVN R1395 - cPanel Addons (Password, Forward & Vacation)
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 07:34:57 AM »
I managed to get the GUI all setup for 0.2 beta but the cpanel.php file isn't working. I think it's not picking up the username and password. Any resolution? Hmmmm

My scenario is like this:
My hosting comes with cPanel 11 and a default selection menu when you access the email via http://www.xxxxxxxxx.com/webmail => http://www.xxxxxxxxx.com:2096

I installed a stand-alone client and intend to put in this functionality into the new Roundcube stand-alone client. So far all the installation works fine, but I can't figure out how to work the cpanel.php file properly.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 07:52:45 AM by jetyap »

Offline tedateoperu

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »
Quote from: saosangm;14488
I'm using the latest version of RC, when I click on password button, I get the blank page and I walk into errors log file, there are these lines:
[06-Oct-2008 16:49:33] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  get_form_tags() in /home/xmail/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 37
[06-Oct-2008 16:52:52] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  get_form_tags() in /home/xmail/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 37

Please help me
saosangm - i was getting similar results and found the solution in the related thread as it relates to .2-beta.  this is an incredible plugin.  my thanks to Nemesis02. contribution to follow when my clients thank me with cash.

RoundCube Webmail Forum - RoundCube Forum Community Downloads - [v0.2] cPanel Addon (Password, Forward & Vacation)

Offline Nemesis02

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »
Quote from: tedateoperu;15310
saosangm - i was getting similar results and found the solution in the related thread as it relates to .2-beta.  this is an incredible plugin.  my thanks to Nemesis02. contribution to follow when my clients thank me with cash.

RoundCube Webmail Forum - RoundCube Forum Community Downloads - [v0.2] cPanel Addon (Password, Forward & Vacation)

I'll reload the newest version of roundcube and see bout the installation.

Offline ositobad4

FirefoX fine , Explorer BAD
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
this es fine for Firefox but Internet explorer dont Work!!!! help me?

Offline Nemesis02

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 11:13:48 PM »
It looks like that some changes have been made to the SVN on how roundcube handles directing traffic around, I'll continue looking to see whats goin on.  I installed it on the latest SVN which is 2076 for me.

After looking at the logs, I get this error msg:
[Fri Nov 21 22:03:49 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice:  _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]\n[Last executed query: PREPARE mdb2_statement_mysql_605941167ffb529e51a96418663477b36f5367c14 FROM 'SELECT cache_id\\r\\n         FROM cache\\r\\n         WHERE  user_id=?\\r\\n         AND    cache_key=?']\n[Native code: 2006]\n[Native message: MySQL server has gone away]\n in C:\\xampplite\\htdocs\\roundcube\\roundcubemail\\program\\include\\bugs.inc on line 101, referer: http: //localhost/roundcube/roundcubemail/?_task=settings&_action=identities

I'll continue looking.

Just so you all know, sorry about not responding sooner, this post should have been set on instant notification but the most recent notification i received was a few days ago.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:13:13 AM by Nemesis02 »

Offline Nemesis02

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:51 PM »
Ok, the problem is in Rev. 1939 they deprecated the function rcube_add_label which was causing the problems i ran into.  Besides that, following the instructions as said and the changes to the index.php it worked fine.

I'm going to make the changes needed and re-upload the file.

*UPDATE*
Ok, its been updated and reuploaded.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:12:58 AM by Nemesis02 »

Offline Nemesis02

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »
Quote from: ositobad4;15340
this es fine for Firefox but Internet explorer dont Work!!!! help me?

What won't work in IE? I've tested the password changing myself and it works.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:12:44 AM by Nemesis02 »

Offline wheaties82

Change password without CPanel
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »
FYI - I have collected together a tutorial on my site about how to change email password for virtual users with multiple email domains without needing C-Panel.  

Props goes to Nemesis02 and xul for the code !! :)

Change Roundcube Password

Offline Nemesis02

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2008, 07:49:47 PM »
Quote from: wheaties82;15821
FYI - I have collected together a tutorial on my site about how to change email password for virtual users with multiple email domains without needing C-Panel.  

Props goes to Nemesis02 and xul for the code !! :)

Change Roundcube Password

Cool, thanks for the recognition :)  Appreciate it.

Offline dejoa

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 07:33:27 AM »
Hi wheaties82!

I did it. Before that I had to add one field for password in database.
How I can change login to ask database for password?

Offline wheaties82

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 11:44:39 PM »
I am not sure I understand your question -- depending on how your setup is configured the roundcube login should authenticate against the users and their respective passwords in your database.  When you use the change password function it doesn't look up your password from the database again, rather it just gets the password from the current email session and checks against that password.

Please clarify what you are asking when you want to look up a user's password on login?

If you are asking how to configure roundcube to lookup usernames and passwords via a database, please refer to the Roundcube wiki found here: h t t p : / / t r a c . r o u n d c u b e . n e t / w i k i / H o w t o _ C o n f i g

Look where it says "Configuring for Virtual Users " about 1/2 way down the page. :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:51:11 PM by wheaties82 »

Offline dejoa

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2008, 05:52:32 AM »
OK. Obviously I have to start with question from the beginning. I've installed last version of RoundCube (roundcubemail-0.2-beta2) on my mail server (postfix, dovecot, poppassd, apache2, mysql, ...), and it work nice. You can try it on RoundCube Webmail :: Welcome to RoundCube Webmail with username "cubemail", password "1234"!

But, I need to install "change password" option for our users. I already have installed poppassd which work on port 106. I've tried to install addon "Plesk (poppassd) Password Change for 0.1.1" but it seems don't work on my version of RoundCube. Then, I tried to install "cPanel Addon" but I don't have cPanle :(

Last chance was to install what you suggest and I'm not shure that I understood you very well. I've applied new field for password in the table "users". Then I changed the line with sql command according with it. I got the encrypted password in the databases but nothing happened with the password from the current email session (id est linux password)!

Current instalation is with cPanel Addon only with options for password. So, what how ... I think you understand me :)

Thanks!

Offline willhackett

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2009, 11:10:36 PM »
I have not figured out what is wrong, I am trying to use this but the tabs thing doesn't find it!

Offline Nitin Nimkar

cPanel but not working right
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2009, 04:22:48 AM »
Hi,

My domain uses cPanel but this Plug in is not working normally when I change the password, it goes to http://webmail.xxxx.com/webmail/x3/mail/passwdpop.html?redirectdomain=&email=myname&domain=xxxxx.com

How do I change this path?

Regards,

Nitin

Offline Alvaro_SG

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »
I can't use it. When I click on pass tab doesn't load, and the same with forwards and vacation.