Author Topic: newbie: through setup but cannot login  (Read 2891 times)

Offline rsfeller

newbie: through setup but cannot login
« on: May 17, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »
Hello, newbie to roundcube. Very light posts in the forum for a product that has been around so I hope everyone can help!

First, let me get this out of the way. This is on an MS/IIS server!

php5, mysql, IIS 5.0, hmailserver, squirrelmail, everything is working fine!

I just installed RoundCube with a write-up for IIS on the hmailserver website. Only took about an hour to work through the setup and installation and I passed through the entire installation and it accepted the IMAP & SMTP tests.

So it brings me to login page that features:

username (shawn@xxxx.com)
pass (xxxx)
server (?????)

OK, I'm confused on the first step and the faq, wiki and google has helped. As stated I can see the login page but when I enter info I get a blank page after that. Additionally, what is server? The wiki example doesn't show this field!

EDIT: I see where I missed how to remove the server in the main..inc.php file, so that is gone. But still doesn't work!

Is there a debug to turn on somewhere as I looked in the config files and found no reference. No files are in the \logs folder either.

Any comments would be appricated to put me on the right track. Squirrelmail sucks!

Shawn
Ohio
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 01:20:30 AM by rsfeller »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
newbie: through setup but cannot login
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:28:17 AM »
http://www.roundcubeforum.net/showthread.php?t=2354 talks about a bug the IIS5.0 that could be the problem, is there anything in your IIS logs?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦