News and Announcements > General Discussion

How to manage the allowed/blocked senders list, for blocking remote resources

(1/2) > >>

omaticmail:
Today, when I opened an email message, I accidentally clicked "always allow" when asked if remote resources (like embedded images) were to be loaded.  For this particular sender, I would prefer to undo that action, so emails from that sender do NOT automatically display embedded images. 

I have looked high and low online, in the RoundCube settings (I'm using the "Larry" interface, BTW), and on this forum, and I can't see how the list of senders with blocked/allowed remote resources are managed.  Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Incidentally, I'm just an end user, and don't have access to server configuration for this particular RoundCube installation.  Also, I do need the user to remain in my Contacts list.

Thank you in advance!!

Dmitry42:
Settings - Preferences - Displaying Messages - Allow remote resources (images, styles)

omaticmail:
Thank you for the reply.  Yeah, I found that, but it doesn't break it down by senders that have been previously approved.  Is that as granular as it gets? 

Despite being asked if I wanted to allow remote resources for this particular sender, I swear they were already in my contacts. Based on the setting you cited, that wouldn't seem to be possible.  Of course, I could be wrong, and the sender wasn't previously in my contacts... but unfortunately, it's too late to check that now.

Dmitry42:
I think you can clean Trusted Senders in Contacts section. May be its help you ?

omaticmail:
Hmmm, I looked around in there again, and I don't see anything like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version