SVN Releases > Issues & Bugs

Error updating signature

(1/2) > >>

msdccch:
In roundcube, when modifying an existing signature, webmail asks for login again. What to do?
 :-[

Dmitry42:
May be you do it too long and your session expired ?

and second -  try it in another browser.

msdccch:

--- Quote from: msdccch on July 12, 2023, 05:15:46 PM ---In roundcube, when modifying an existing signature, webmail asks for login again. What to do?
 :-[

--- End quote ---

Hello,

I logged into my client's RoundCube (with the necessary permissions) just to test the signature change, it gave an error. I did tests in more browsers but the error remains

SKaero:
Is there anything in the Roundcube error log?

msdccch:

--- Quote from: SKaero on July 13, 2023, 11:05:47 AM ---Is there anything in the Roundcube error log?

--- End quote ---

Hello admin! Nice to meet you.

In addition to the error "The session cookie is invalid. Please try to login again." (the error happens even though I've been logged in for seconds), the following roundcube error log happens:

[12-Jul-2023 16:51:10 -0300]: <def94967> DB Error: [1] no such table: calendars (SQL Query: SELECT *, "calendar_id" AS id FROM "calendars" WHERE "user_id" = '1' ORDER BY "name") in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 564 (GET /cpsess7678879077/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php?_task=calendar)
[12-Jul-2023 16:51:10 -0300]: <def94967> DB Error: [1] no such table: caldav_calendars_merged (SQL Query: SELECT *, calendar_id AS id
                FROM caldav_calendars_merged
                WHERE user_id='1'
                ORDER BY name) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 564 (GET /cpsess7678879077/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php?_task=calendar)

However, I believe that this has nothing to do with it, but what you will tell me is you. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version