Author Topic: Problems adding message row in rcmail_js_message_list function  (Read 3364 times)

Offline AddMo

Hello,
I'm a php developper and i'm trying to integrate voice mail in roundcube to have an unified messaging platform.
First, I dont understund why there's two functions for displaying mails (rcmail_js_message_list in mail/list.inc and rcmail_message_list in mail/func.inc), what's the difference between these two functions?
Now i can display my voice mails by modifying rcmail_message_list function. to do this, i need to add some attributes to the tag to add icon showing voice mails, but i can't do the same thing in the rcmail_js_message_list function because there's no way to add new icons and message rows are displaying by this function:
    $OUTPUT->command('add_message_row',
      $header->uid,
      $a_msg_cols,
      $a_msg_flags,
      preg_match("/multipart\/m/i", $header->ctype),
      $insert_top);
    }

so please, how can I add new icon to the message table using this function?

Regards

Offline AddMo

Problems adding message row in rcmail_js_message_list function
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 09:27:32 AM »
Is there any support provided for Roundcube product?

Offline rosali

Problems adding message row in rcmail_js_message_list function
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:02:28 AM »
rcmail_js_message_list is the AJAX function to update single rows without loading the whole list. ecmail_message_list is called on inital load of the site.

I have added a new column to the message list to give support for message flags. Perhaps you want to have a look at my modifications ... http://liebl.ath.cx/dl/hmailserver

-Roland
Regards,
Rosali