Author Topic: Larry skin gone - How to change back?  (Read 940 times)

Offline vidar

Larry skin gone - How to change back?
« on: May 02, 2024, 04:54:08 PM »
Hi,

It seem some update has changed at Cpanel / Roundcube and the design is now elastic (or something new). I would really like to have back the Larry skin. Is there any possibility to get this back? When using Cpanel. Thanks.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Larry skin gone - How to change back?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 04:14:44 PM »
While official support for the Larry skin was deprecated with the release of Roundcube 1.6.0 it is still available both via composer and directly from github.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline dray

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 08:53:21 PM »
Mine changed today to elastic. Ive been using the Larry interface for years and am comfortable with it for my business account. Im apprehensive to screw around too much Im not an expert on programming..HELP!!!!!

Offline Cookie

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 04:11:40 AM »
While official support for the Larry skin was deprecated with the release of Roundcube 1.6.0 it is still available both via composer and directly from github.

not helpful - if you look at the forum posts of the last 2 weeks, I'm not the only one who has one or more problems with the new skin.
It would be kind of nice if the developer would speak up about what he was thinking and take feedback to restore the readability in the mailbox... 🙄