Author Topic: Trash Emptying itself  (Read 5420 times)

Offline catalystworkshop

Trash Emptying itself
« on: June 28, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »
Hello there,
I am a complete noob, but I assure you have taken the time to search for the answer to this on these forums and elsewhere first. The problem I'm having is this...

After 7 days (1 week) my users are reporting messages in the trash are being deleted/emptied. is this a function of roundcube, and if so, can it be changed, or is this something roundcube shouldn't be / couldn't be doing?

thanks in advance,

-Adam

Offline dano

Trash Emptying itself
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »
Roundcube has a checkbox under options to empty the trash on exit but no function to empty it after 7 days.  If that is actually what's happening then it's being done someplace else.

Offline catalystworkshop

but
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »
That's what i thought, but i maintain a few accounts on my server, and ONLY the accounts that are accessed through RoundCube are having messages dissappear from the trash after a week. I know this makes no sense, given what you just told me, but yet nonetheless, that's what's happening here right now. Hmmmm.....

Offline pilap82

Trash Emptying itself
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:58:34 AM »
Hi,
i have the same problem: my hoster has a rundcube setup, but the messages in trash are removed after 24 hours.

the guy from support tells me the trash is emptied at each connexion (not logout) from all messages older than 24 hours...
and this is something that cannot be changed.

if anyone has an idea :(
Pierre

Offline rosali

Trash Emptying itself
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 02:38:37 PM »
./config/main.inc.php

Check configuration:

Code: [Select]

// Clear Trash on logout
$rcmail_config['logout_purge'] = FALSE;

FALSE or TRUE ?
Regards,