Author Topic: HTTP Error 500 when attempting to read some messages  (Read 7210 times)

Offline superkev

HTTP Error 500 when attempting to read some messages
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:35:18 AM »
I just upgraded from 0.1rc2 to 0.2a, and now I can not read some of the messages in my inbox. Double clicking on the message results in a HTTP 500 error screen. I get this in the error log:

[02-Sep-2008 02:27:17] PHP Warning:  include_once(DOMDocument.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/rcmail/program/include/iniset.php on line 76
[02-Sep-2008 02:27:17] PHP Warning:  include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DOMDocument.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/html/rcmail/:/var/www/html/rcmail/program:/var/www/html/rcmail/program/lib:/var/www/html/rcmail/program/include:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/rcmail/program/include/iniset.php on line 76
[02-Sep-2008 02:27:17] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/rcmail/program/lib/washtml.php on line 188

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 03:34:03 AM »
Hi,

Do you have the Dom XML PHP extension installed? The installer that should tell you whether or not you've got it but it looks like its missing or RC cant find it atleast. More information can be found about it here http://www.php.net/manual/en/intro.dom.php.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline superkev

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:37:15 AM »
Thanks! Your answer led me to the solution to the problem, which was that php-xml wasn't installed on my machine. As soon as I installed it and restarted Apache, RoundCube worked again. Maybe RoundCube isn't checking for php-xml?