Author Topic: Skin Chooser  (Read 6540 times)

Offline mfallon

Skin Chooser
« on: July 27, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »
It seems to me that the vast majority of the users of the application are going to be as a result of hosting services (people like me who use Site Ground, and others).

As a result we don't have the ability to define the theme which we use on our webmail, but there are certainly some excellent themes being developed for the application.

It would be great if there were a configuration option to specify the theme which you were using. This would give the development team the opportunity to pick the cream of the themes which are developed to be included in the release of the product.

Offline dj2

Skin Chooser
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »
I agree, I would love to have this feature in the next release if possible.

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
Skin Chooser
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 10:24:42 PM »
There is a config option to choose a theme to use.  It's the skin_path element in main.inc.php.

As for a per-user skin selector, one has been created for older versions that could be adapted to 0.2alpha.

Offline mfallon

Skin Chooser
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »
That would be perfect, as it I know you can select via config, but we need something that ios end user configurable.

Offline dj2

Skin Chooser
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 11:10:33 PM »
Quote from: mfallon;13115
That would be perfect, as it I know you can select via config, but we need something that ios end user configurable.

Yes, because some of us (me) use share hosting and don't have access to change any files.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Skin Chooser
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 05:29:11 AM »
I think this feature is available in the latest SVN
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦