Author Topic: Privacy Settings Configuration  (Read 5826 times)

Offline mfallon

Privacy Settings Configuration
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:49:21 PM »
I know I am posting lots of these, just adding things as they come to me.

I would like to see the ability to configure whether the privacy settings apply based on the sender of the message, specifically, if a user is in your address book and they send you a message then the privacy settings would not apply.

This may be expandable to include a safe senders or domains list with the possibility of some spam management integration, such as per user management of spam assasin configuration from within the application. This latter element would just be a bonus.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:35:53 AM »
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by privacy settings. Are you refering to the display of embedded images? If so there is an option in the latest SVN to display images from known senders.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline mfallon

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 05:36:43 PM »
Thanks JD for your responses in my various posts, they have been very useful.

My service provider is using a really ealry version of roundcube which is embedded in to cPanel but I have also setup a version on my own hosted environment so will start doing some playing. I had installed the 0.2alpha but it seems that SVN releases are more feature rich that the alpha so will change over to the latest SVN.