Author Topic: SpamAssassin MySQL patch  (Read 45284 times)

Offline horfic

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 10:13:06 AM »
I tried to patch it, but when i try the command, it says that the patch command is unknown. I have a ubuntu 6.06 version with php 5.2.6 and plesk 8.4!

Offline horfic

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »
I tried to patch it, but when i try the command, it says that the patch command is unknown. I have a ubuntu 6.06 version with php 5.2.6 and plesk 8.4!

PS: Maybe you can combine this with the SPAM/Ham Report Addon.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 03:34:59 AM »
sounds like you dont have patch installed. Patch is a bit of software that allows you to apply patch/diff.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline pyther24

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »
Can you update this to work with release two?
Thanks!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 03:34:07 AM »
Hi, there is a version that works with 0.2stable from the SVN and I will update it to work with the version from the RC website when i have sometime, hopefully this weekend. Its only the compressed app.js file that is different, if you swap app.js for app.js.src the patch should work as is.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »
added a patch for the release version from the RC website, please see earlier post.

Offline pyther24

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 02:19:13 PM »
Thanks! It works great, however it seems that you got rid of the 0.5 increments :-/

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 05:17:11 AM »
the option is still there, look in plugins/sauserperfs/config.inc.php for $sauserprefs_config['score_inc'].

Offline horfic

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 03:05:53 PM »
I installed the patch, but it doesn't work! Because my Spamassasin comes with Plesk, and Plesk has only the user id in the userpref table and has the username in a diffrent table.

userpref table = spamfilter preferences
table with username = spamfilter

So is there a plesk version comming up!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 08:08:24 AM »
There is no plesk version but it should be easy to fix, just change the SQL statements in sauerprefs.inc and save_sauserprefs.inc.

Offline horfic

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 12:52:30 PM »
I tried it! As soon I use $user_db->fetch_row or $user_db->result it shows me a blank page.

Sorry pretty new to songbird programming. I know where to change it and that i have to get the id from the other table by searching for the username there. It just doesn't work!

UPDATE:
I managed to solve the problem, I used now fetch_assoc to do it. Obviously he didn't knew the functions above.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 02:26:42 PM by horfic »

Offline lacri

• http://www.php-lexikon.de
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2009, 07:22:08 AM »
thx for this great addon, i have installed and works fine,
i have a bug or problem ? by to add a address from an incoming email on click add to address book will not work
thats the address add to whitelist via whitelist sync can you help me is this a bug or not yet implement ?

thx for help

Offline siodseraph

Thanks
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »
Thanks for this excellent add-on! I suggest to add this as a component to Roundcube - maybe as an optional extension that can be enabled through the main config file.

Good job, have been looking for something like that for a while!

Now a question: I am trying to use the whitelist_sync feature but somehow it doesn't seem to work - or it works differently than I expect it to.

If I added a user to my addressbook, should it be added as a whitelist user to the userprefs? I did add the contact_id field for the table but it's always -1 no matter where I add the user (addressbook, add via + symbol at email, whitelist rule).

I can live without this feature, everything else works great! Just wondering what this feature will add to RC and the Whitelists :)

EDIT: Never mind, without me doing anything the sync now works when adding something to the addressbook. Which makes this thing even BETTER! :P
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 04:43:17 PM by siodseraph »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 03:33:24 AM »
At the moment the sync only works between actions done in the addressbook and the whitelist. I am working on a better system that will sync with the + as well as any other addressbook related action.

Offline siodseraph

SpamAssassin MySQL patch
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »
That's good news, glad to see this is actively developed. Keep it up, will fetch the new version as soon as it becomes available and test it out.