Author Topic: Service is currently unavailable  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Attero

Service is currently unavailable
« on: August 26, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »
For some reason I am getting the following error:

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. [0x01F4]

I have gone through the auto-configuration and it seemed to mess things up, so I decided to go through the config files and set everything up from there through that.

The installation recognizes everything is correct and an IMAP connection is working correctly. The SMTP test hangs on "Sending message..." as said in a previous topic, but I will wait for a response in that thread for that.

Is there a solution for this?

Offline Attero

Service is currently unavailable
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 03:14:58 PM »
Okay, it seems the problem is the cache. I enabled a higher-level debugging option and it showed me the following information:

_doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: PREPARE mdb2_statement_mysql_4711ddc877b2740db40f0f9ca83067ddaddbf9921 FROM 'DELETE FROM cache\n WHERE user_id=?\n AND cache_key=?'] [Native code: 1267] [Native message: Illegal mix of collations (ascii_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=']

I turned off the cache, and it worked. However the mailserver is external as I'm running roundcube from my home PC, so I'd rather enable the cache.

I tried messing around with the collations, but nothing seemed to work. So I've "re-initialized" the database.

Any ideas on what can be done to solve this?