Author Topic: Custom Functionality...  (Read 5236 times)

Offline graphicsmart

Custom Functionality...
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »
Hi,  I have a Linux dedicated server running Apache and cPanel.  RoundCube is one of the email clients/servers available within cPanel for site email.  I am needing to have some custom functionality within RoundCube and am willing to pay for this custom coding work.  Is there someone with the RoundCube team that is available for this type of employment?

Although I would like to speak to the person(s) that work on this... I can say that I am wanting this type of functionality:

I would like to be able to "white list" certain approved email addresses in an email box.  I would like these approved email addresses to be saved in the database of course and for RoundCube to be able to check that database approved list when there is an incoming email.  I need it to send approved messages from approved email addresses on to the inbox... and forward all other (un-preapproved) emails on to a specified email address.  Emails not approved and forwarded on would then need to be deleted from the email box they were originally addressed to.

This is the basic functionality that I need.  There are a few other things that would be nice to have that I can discuss with someone that can create the functionaliy mentioned above.

This functionality is needed because I will be using RoundCube with email boxes for children on my server... so it is a security feature designed to keep kids safe.

Please contact me via email or by phone or Skype / Google Talk.  There is a budget in place for this and I am just trying to find the right individual to perform this work.  Please help... or let me know of someone that can help me with this.

Wayne Strickland / GraphicSmart
http://www.graphicsmart.us
graphicsmart@gmail.com
Google Talk:  graphicsmart (online all day)