Author Topic: Blank Email Pages - Attachments / HTML emails  (Read 5161 times)

Offline dsavage5425

Blank Email Pages - Attachments / HTML emails
« on: August 10, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »
Hello,

We have recently installed this on our webserver (Win 2k3, hMail, php5, mysql 5) and have had some other minor problems that we have been able to resolve (cacheing inbox), but we are currently stumped.

Any email that is sent that is HTML does not show up when viewed. This also occurs whenever an attachment is received with the email. No links to download the attachment nor the body of the email show up.

Any suggestions?

Offline Larz

Re: Blank Email Pages - Attachments / HTML emails
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 05:05:36 AM »
This sometimes happens to me, but usually accompanies an alert that the current email has had images blocked because they reside on a remote server. When I click OK to allowing these images to download, suddenly the whole HTML email will appear. (I'm running under linux though, not that it should matter)

I'm also having a related problem:

When I receive a message that has attachments but that are embedded in the HTML body of the message, I can view it ok, but it doesn't show a little paperclip icon next to the message in my inbox. Its as though RoundCube doesn't recognise that there are attachments...

This is no big deal, but when I try to FORWARD the message, none of the attachments get forwarded.

Is this a bug or is there some way I can work/configure around it?

Offline maildaemon

Re: Blank Email Pages - Attachments / HTML emails
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 09:45:41 PM »
Have you guys got any answers to this issue of blank emails.
I believe it is something to do with multipart messages
(html will often be sent as multipart, with one part being
plain text).

I'm still suffering from it (as aer a number of other people
in these groups). Haven't managed to get any attention from
devs or any solutions from other users yet.

Cheers.
Paul.