Release Support > 0.1 Beta 1

Roundcube runing very very slow

(1/2) > >>

Mambobuzzz:
Hii,

I'me runing Roundcube 0.1beta on an apache server under Windows XP SP2 with Hmailserver on the same server.
Everything works so far very good. But... Sometimes, after a few uses of Roundcube, the web interface comes very very slowly. It still comes eachtimes, but very slowly.

The temporary solution that I found was to restard over the apache server. After that, it runs again fine for a couple of uses. Can someone help me solving this issue ?

Bye,

Mambobuzzz

PS: Thank you developpers very much for that full of promises webmail interface.

flosoft:
hmm, that is odd. Maybe check the apache error log? Roundcube logs?

Mambobuzzz:
Thx for your Reply.

Can this be a problem :

--- Quote ---060701 14:11:01 InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 43644
060701 14:11:01 [Warning] mysql.user table is not updated to new password format; Disabling new password usage until mysql_fix_privilege_tables is run
060701 14:11:01 [Warning] Can't open and lock time zone table: La table 'mysql.time_zone_leap_second' n'existe pas trying to live without them
C:\PROGRA~1\EASYPH~1\MySql\bin\mysqld.exe: Prêt pour des connections Source distribution
--- End quote ---

flosoft:
There seems to be a problem with your MySQL installation? Maybe try to reinstall it or update it.

Mambobuzzz:
Maybe those are just warnings. I don't think this could be the problem.

Is there a catch thing or something that could go wrong with a few loads of the interface ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version