Author Topic: New RC 0.2-beta on OSX 10.5 Server  (Read 5060 times)

Offline aspi

New RC 0.2-beta on OSX 10.5 Server
« on: September 29, 2008, 06:55:43 AM »
Hi,

Just wanna ask, whether anyone could think of a solution for my two "bugs" after upgrading to 0.2-beta.

I`ve been using RC since 0.1.1, every upgrade I made was done according to the upgrading instructions. I`m running OSX 10.5 server (Cyrus and Postfix) and here are my two bugs after upgrading to 10.5

1) after user completes his login information and tries to log into the RC Webmail interface, only thing that comes up is a white screen. And browser tells me: "Done" (loading the page). Tried Firefox, Safari, IE6. Refreshing the page brings me back to the login screen with error message that my login information is incorrect, but when I try to log in and get to the blank white screen and just click to the browser`s address bar and hit Return (like to load the page), here I`m logged on and can go on with reading and receiving messages.

2) Importing contacts isn`t implemented yet? As I click the import button, it gives me nothing. And the link is #. I found a thread with response, that this should be implemented in upcoming version, which is supposed for 0.2b to be.. or am I wrong? :-)
http://www.roundcubeforum.net/general-discussion/3555-exporting-address-book-grayed-out.html

Thanks.

Offline rosali

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 08:53:20 AM »
Are you sure you access your updated version?

Addressbook Import/Export are definitely present in v2.0beta!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline aspi

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »
Sure, I updated whole directories with Terminal commands like

sudo cp -r /source/directory/* /destination/directory/

In order for the files to have the right privileges..

And one more - as I refresh the page after logging in by going into the address bar and hitting Return, the page comes up with the message list, but the message list pane comes up very small (like something about only 3-4 messages height), it comes right after simply refreshing the page by hitting Refresh button in my browser..

Weird. I suppose, I`d try deleting it and set up also a new MySQL database. But I have some contacts in my contact list, so I`d be happier to skip this step :-)