Author Topic: 0.2-beta Compose Issues  (Read 3112 times)

Offline dbacon

0.2-beta Compose Issues
« on: October 08, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »
Running through some tests on roundcube 0.2-beta, I came across the following issues in the compose window.

1. Send Now Button - The "Send Now" button below the message area is disabled or grayed out.

2. Cancel Button - The "Cancel" button next to the "Send Now" button is also disabled or grayed out.

3. HTML Editor - The HTML editor can not be enabled.

I have roundcube 0.2-beta installed on an Ubuntu server with all the latest PHP and MySQL apps.

The compose window issues occur in both IE7 and FF3.0

Additionally, while in IE, an "Error on Page" message displays in the lower left corner of the browser.

Enabling the error message option in IE provides the following error when first going in to the compose window:

Line: 21
Char: 3
Error: 'tinyMCE' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: http://(my url)/?
       _task=mail&_id=103582959148ecc60d90257&_action=compose

This same error occurs one more time (right after the first time) only with these changes:

Line: 2110
Char: 7

The same error occurs again when clicking on the "E-Mail" button to return to the main email display with the follwing changes:

Line: 2048
Char: 5

It looks like these errors, along with the disabled "Send Now" and "Cancel" buttons may also be related to the issue where the HTML compose feature won't enable.

I've searched the forums for discussions on these issues with 0.2-beta and didn't have any luck.  Are these known issues and are there any resolutions?

Thank you,

Dave