Author Topic: Flag for Deletion  (Read 5632 times)

Offline dselvey

Flag for Deletion
« on: October 26, 2008, 07:37:32 AM »
Hi, i have recently upgraded from alpha to beta and am currently running SVN 1991.

Im trying to get my deletion behavior to work as prior to my upgrade.

When i delete a message, i want it to move it to the trash and remove it from the Inbox. Currently it marks as deleted and copies it to trash. Even if i hide the deleted they are still there, sometimes they appear back and they dont disappear on delete (you have to refresh), plus the deleted messages count towards the quota.

Its really confusing my users but i had to upgrade to get the latest fixes on attachment handling.

Any help REALLY appreciated,
Cheers, Dan

Offline rosali

Flag for Deletion
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:59:49 AM »
Do you have noticed, that you have to adjust these settings also in user preferences on a per user level?

Also you may want to think about $rcmail_config['dont_override'] if you want to have this behavior on a global level.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline dselvey

Flag
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »
Ah thats interesting however i have "flag_for_deletion" not allowing override now and set to false, there is a trash folder too. However it doesnt seem to work still, if its override is allowed the user can select immediate deletion in prefs and it works? Am i missing options somewhere?

Cheers, Dan

Offline dselvey

Flag for Deletion
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:35 AM »
got it, working i cleared out everones preferences from the database