Author Topic: roundcube with iis6  (Read 4700 times)

Offline templar

roundcube with iis6
« on: August 14, 2006, 12:11:29 PM »
I have installed roundcube on my w2k3 web iis6 box but having some issues loading the default skin. It seems that I have to specify the absolute path in main.inc.php instead of just using the defaults. Unfortunately though when doing this, the styling is all out and the full path is shown when i view the source of the page in ie.

When this is set to $rcmail_config['skin_path'] = 'skins/default/'; I get the following error and Roundcube doesn't load at all:

PHP Error: Error loading template for 'login'

Obviously using the absolute path at least allows the app to function, but not properly. Any suggestions as to where i'm going wrong?

Offline templar

Re: roundcube with iis6
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 01:08:48 PM »
Quote from: templar
I have installed roundcube on my w2k3 web iis6 box but having some issues loading the default skin. It seems that I have to specify the absolute path in main.inc.php instead of just using the defaults. Unfortunately though when doing this, the styling is all out and the full path is shown when i view the source of the page in ie.

When this is set to $rcmail_config['skin_path'] = 'skins/default/'; I get the following error and Roundcube doesn't load at all:

PHP Error: Error loading template for 'login'

Obviously using the absolute path at least allows the app to function, but not properly. Any suggestions as to where i'm going wrong?

I managed to work this out for myself by giving 'read attribute' permissions to to the 'users' group (and child objects) on the folder two steps below my website root. The root of c:\ already had this but this but this particular folder had been tightened up permissions wise to prevent other uses viewing scripts, config files etc. in that particular folder/sub-folders.