Author Topic: Experience? How to synchronize my Outlook?  (Read 23757 times)

Offline Ursa Minor

Experience? How to synchronize my Outlook?
« on: December 11, 2008, 05:28:30 AM »
Hello,
I'm looking for a way to synchronize some Outlook 2007 data (calendar, contacts) on different computers. As an independent commercial agent I am much on the way and therefore seek a possibility to access my working folders and important files from my Notebook and Desktop Pc. I already heard of a lot of Sync programs and wanted to ask for your experiences in general. Perhaps someone has a tip on how to do this the easiest way? THX and  Greetz, Ursa Minor.

Offline babyblue

Data synchronization
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:00:39 AM »
Hey!
I never had any problems with Syncing.net. Its a simple and safe software for filesharing and data synchronization. All you need is an internet connection on all PCs you want to synchronize.

Just try it! Download SYNCING.NET - Outlook Synchronization and File Sharing

Greetz!
BB

Offline Ursa Minor

Experience? How to synchronize my Outlook?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 03:42:38 AM »
Thanks! I have choosen syncing.net for my synchronization problem. As well a friend of mine reported about this software so it was a bit easier for me to decide for this way of synchronizes my data.

And even for a "greenhorn" like me it was simple to create a network and invite other computers.

I´m happy with this solution and hope there wont be any data chaos in the future!

Bye, ursa minor