Author Topic: Messages are not showing for two of my users  (Read 3702 times)

Offline greavette

Messages are not showing for two of my users
« on: November 22, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »
Hello,

I've recently been having big trouble with Roundcube for two people in our office.  Up until 2 days ago Roundcube was connecting to our mail server with no issue, but suddenly two people in our office started reporting that some of their folders were not displaying messages.  Now none of their folders display any messages.  Each folder has the correct folder count beside it.  

• Roundcube is installed on Ubuntu Server Lucid Edition and is up to date.  I've also ensured that I've restarted Apache each time I make a change.
  • I've confirmed that on our mail servers web client they can view all folders without a problem.  
  • I've cleared the cache on every browser I've tested Roundcube on for these two accounts (IE, Firefox and Chrome).
  • I've looked at our error log file but nothing is jumping out at me as being a problem.  

Please advise what more I can do to track down how to fix this problem.  I really want to have Roundcube as our primary webmail client as I believe it is the best mail client for us to use.  

Thank you in advance for any help/tips you can provide.

Offline greavette

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 07:11:02 AM »
Hello,

I've now created new accounts on our mail server and again connected Roundcube.  Even these two new accounts are now having the same issue.  Please advise how I can investigate and find the solution for this problem.

Thank you,

Charles.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 08:00:44 AM »
Enable imap_debug in the RC config and post the log.

Offline greavette

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 07:05:11 AM »
I'm not very comfortable with sharing my imap log...is there anything in there that I should not show...any recommendation on what should be masked?

Thank you.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:43:07 PM »
Mask the username and password as well as any messages subject/headers/bodys, if you don't want to post it on the forum publicly you can send it to me scott [at] skaero.com and I can post the relevant parts of the log.