Author Topic: RC seperate installation with seperate domains  (Read 2996 times)

Offline wheaties82

RC seperate installation with seperate domains
« on: December 09, 2008, 12:20:48 AM »
I am experiencing a strange issue with Roundcube.  I have an email server that has two domains (they are small ) and Postfix is configured to accept mail for either domainA or domainB.  so johndoe@domainA can also be johndoe@domainB -- same email, just different mail servers are used for sending / receiving.

I have installed RC in domainA already with its own independent database and user.  It is functioning properly.

In a separate folder with a new installation (NOT a shared directory with domainA) I have another installation referencing a different database and user than domainA.  The installation summary ends without an issue -- everything says it is ok, I can even send a test email.  The strange issue is when I attempt to do a test login (or normal login) I get a timeout error.  Below are two examples:

[08-Dec-2008 23:02:50] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /var/www/domainB/webmail/program/lib/imap.inc on line 317
[08-Dec-2008 23:08:23] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /var/www/domainA/webmail/program/lib/imap.inc on line 208

I have verified that domainB is working with IMAP as I can login to the account via thunderbird...

Am I incorrect in assuming that Roundcube is capable of having two independent installations referencing different domains on the same server?

Offline wheaties82

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »
Anyone have any ideas?  Anything?  I hate to have to go back to squirrel mail . . .

Offline wheaties82

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 04:12:18 PM »
Never mind I got it working -- I ended up switching to a virtual email domain w/ virtual users and everything is working great!