Author Topic: Calendar plugin  (Read 67870 times)

Offline M*I*B

Calendar plugin
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »
... ok, here is what I have:

./myplugins/collection/hmailserver/config.inc
... is exactly the same You have ...

./myplugins/collection/calendar/config.inc
Code: [Select]
$tempDomain = array_reverse(explode(".",$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']));
// $rcmail_config['calendar_url'] = "http://cal.".$tempDomain[1].".".$tempDomain[0]."/";
// $rcmail_config['calendar_url'] = "http://cal.".$tempDomain[1].".".$tempDomain[0]."/webcal/";
$rcmail_config['calendar_url'] = "http://mail.".$tempDomain[1].".".$tempDomain[0]."/webcal/";

1. //: running by SubDomain. AutoLogin dont work, Calendar out of RC do
2. //: running by SubFolder. AutoLogin dont work, Calendar out of RC do
actual: running by SubFolder. AutoLogin do, Calendar out of RC not (Error 404)

vsubs.conf
Code: [Select]

ServerAdmin "webmaster@alvima.de"
DocumentRoot "C:/~www.extranet/webmail"
ServerName "mail.alvima.de"
ServerAlias "mail.kalletown.de"
ServerAlias "mail.cbxforum.de"
ServerAlias "mail.analogmaster.de"
ErrorLog "C:/~www.extranet/~logz~/error_webmail.log"
CustomLog "C:/~www.extranet/~logz~/access_webmail.log" combined

ServerAdmin "webmaster@kalletown.de"
DocumentRoot "C:/~www.extranet/webmail/webcal"
ServerName "cal.alvima.de"
ServerAlias "cal.analogmaster.de"
ServerAlias "cal.kalletown.de"
ServerAlias "cal.cbxforum.de"
ErrorLog "C:/~www.extranet/~logz~/error_webcal.log"
CustomLog "C:/~www.extranet/~logz~/access_webcal.log" combined

rem: DocumentRoot now point to the SubFolder under RC where I have copy the whole WebCal.
Before (using SubDomain) DocumentRoot point to "C:/~www.extranet/webcal" (ExtraNet BaseRoot)
Baba ...
... Micha

Wir, die guten Willens sind, geführt von Ahnungslosen, versuchen für die Undankbaren das Unmögliche zu vollbringen. Wir haben schon soviel mit sowenig solange versucht, dass wir jetzt qualifiziert sind, fast alles mit nichts zu bewältigen.[/SIZE][

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »
You are sure WebCalendar authenticates against IMAP? Could you give me remote access to your server ... don't worry coder's code of honor!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline M*I*B

Calendar plugin
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 01:21:41 PM »
Ok. Let me know where I can transfer the data secure to you...
Baba ...
... Micha

Wir, die guten Willens sind, geführt von Ahnungslosen, versuchen für die Undankbaren das Unmögliche zu vollbringen. Wir haben schon soviel mit sowenig solange versucht, dass wir jetzt qualifiziert sind, fast alles mit nichts zu bewältigen.[/SIZE][

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:42 PM »
WebCalender was not configured to authenticate against your IMAP server. Problem has been fixed remotely.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline M*I*B

Calendar plugin
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 04:27:52 AM »
hu? Bahnhof Kofferklau'n?

I'm extremly shure that I have configure ./webcal/includes/user-imap.php the right way and also implement my DomainLock-MOD there...

Or do we talking about different stuff?

HE:
At the Moment I use this one:
Host Europe GmbH - Server & Virtual Server - Virtual Server Windows - Virtual Server Windows XXL 3.0

To middle of last year I use the MAX version but must cancel that due no job and money.
The Linux-VPS'es are great also but I'm not a *nix user...
Baba ...
... Micha

Offline M*I*B

Calendar plugin
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 04:53:26 AM »
... that don't work ...

If I Login to RC all looks fine; no errormessage.
If I click on the calendarbutton I have to login there also and at the 1st time today I get a "querry error" (there is gone now...)
Baba ...
... Micha

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 05:03:21 AM »
Works for me @ rosali@kallexxxx.de !!!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:19 AM »
Quote from: M*I*B;16652
... that don't work ...

If I Login to RC all looks fine; no errormessage.
If I click on the calendarbutton I have to login there also and at the 1st time today I get a "querry error" (there is gone now...)

Are you using IE7??

I was having the same problem with IE (when i click on the calendar icon it ask me for my password) and i did try with Firefox and everything works fine.

I don't know why IE does this, the problem is the way IE enables the cookies when you use iframes.

FF, Chrome and Safari works fine. I don't know if IE6 or IE8 will work. Try that.

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 11:28:49 AM »
It works for me with IE7 ... Open a test account @ Mail4us.net :: Welcome to Mail4us.net and check yourself.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 11:57:28 AM »
Quote from: rosali;16979
It works for me with IE7 ... Open a test account @ Mail4us.net :: Welcome to Mail4us.net and check yourself.

It doesn't work for me. I did create a test account in your server and when i do click on the calendar icon the system goes to the login page, and even if a try to login with my user it keeps asling me for the password.

If i use FF on your server it works. So, my post above is acurate, IE7 for some reason restrict cookies when you use iframes.

Image attached.

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
If you create a new account by self registration it won't work on the first time login.

Reason: There is a hidden login to webcalendar in the login page. So it works only if you login from there for the first time. Self registration has an automated login when hmailserver user is created successfully, so the login page is bypassed.

Logout and login again and it should work. If not I have a bug there ...

Please test again ...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:15:36 PM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »
I test it again, same thing.

Remember, i'm using IE7, maybe IE6 or IE8 does not do this.

Are you using IE7 or an emulation?

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2009, 12:29:58 PM »
That's strange. I use IE7 from my windows workstation. Mail4us.net is hosted in a server hotel. So I do not access it locally. It must have to do with IE security settings. Would be great if you could figure it out. BTW, you know MyRoundCube. So you know also that initial account credentials of a self-registrated accounts are sent to the admin. I have logged into "alain (at) xxx dot net" from here and it worked for me. My conclusion therefore is that it must be an IE configuration issue.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:39:28 PM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »
EDIT:

Here's one solution (not recommended, but it works):

IE7 users set Internet Options >> Privacy >> Advanced >> Check “Override Automatic Cookie Handling” and “Always allow session cookies”

Solution 2:

You can do this in your code:

Use a P3P header. IE7 will allow the cookies as long as your site appears to have a privacy policy (using the W3C standard). Send this header just after session_start(); in PHP:

session_start();   // start the session
header('P3P: CP=\"IDC DSP COR CURa ADMa OUR IND PHY ONL COM STA\"');

I took this information from:

http://www.sjhannah.com/blog/?p=132

I did try the first solutions and the calendar works now with IE7.  Can you include this header and check.

-------------------

I have IE with the default configuration, and i think 90% of the people that use IE will have the same configuration.

This is definitely a security setting from IE, but it's the default, so i think i have to figure out which settings i need to change. I will post results later if i can fix it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:47:54 PM by alainpp »

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »
#2 is a great hint - the problem is, that I don't want to loose the plugin structure and header sending is done by roundcube CORE. So, I would have to hack the default code ... bad ... let me think about it. Perhaps I can convice the dev crew to implement the hack.

Thnx!
Regards,
Rosali