Author Topic: Calendar plugin  (Read 68165 times)

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:41 PM »
Quote from: rosali;18618
Same procedure as every time? Zip your installation and PM'me the link.

Yes, same procedure. Check your Pm's.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:40:34 PM by rosali »

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »
I'm not starting debugging for you until you adjusted ./myplugins/calendar/config.inc as shown in ./myplugins/calendar/config.inc[.dist].

I have announced that configuration adjustments are required ... Let me know.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
Sorry, I just cross-checked:

Code: [Select]

(*) Improved Calendar plugin ...

.... It should now run automatically into the Webcalendar installer if ./myplugins/collection/calendar/app/includes/settings.php is missing or empty. Iframed login has been removed. The authentication cookie is now created by a server side login request. This makes login faster and also first time login for new users does not show the calendar login page anymore.

So, I have not announced it, but please adjust the configuration of the plugin and post if it works.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2009, 06:57:02 PM »
Quote from: rosali;18624
Sorry, I just cross-checked:

Code: [Select]

(*) Improved Calendar plugin ...

.... It should now run automatically into the Webcalendar installer if ./myplugins/collection/calendar/app/includes/settings.php is missing or empty. Iframed login has been removed. The authentication cookie is now created by a server side login request. This makes login faster and also first time login for new users does not show the calendar login page anymore.

So, I have not announced it, but please adjust the configuration of the plugin and post if it works.

I had already config.inc configured so i didn't know i would need to re-configure this file. I did it now, but the calendar always ask for login again, and if i change this line to TRUE:

$rcmail_config['cal_single_user'] = true;

I get this error:

WebCalendar Error

You must define "single_user_login" in the "settings.php" file.

I also used now the new setting.php file under app calendar included in myroundcube.

I think the problem is when the user logins, now it does not create the user if it doesn't exist. I don;t know where's my problem now.

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009, 12:32:33 AM »
Delete settings.php. Doesn't it run into the calendar setup then?

If still a problem zip again and post under the link you PM'ed me.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
Quote from: rosali;18630
Delete settings.php. Doesn't it run into the calendar setup then?

If still a problem zip again and post under the link you PM'ed me.

I did delete settings.php and now i get this message:

Access denied !!! Login as WebCalendar Administrator !!!

I did re-zip my current installation, you can download the new one from the same link.

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2009, 08:00:35 AM »
The message states that the RoundCube user is not a calendar admin. Add the RoundCube user to cal_admins in the calendar configuration.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 09:10:19 AM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »
Quote from: rosali;18644
The message states that the RoundCube user is not a calendar admin. Add the RoundCube user to cal_admins in the calendar configuration.

I just add the calendar admin in this line on config.php:

$rcmail_config['cal_admins'] = array("theuser", "password");

is this correct? without the setting.php i'm still getting the same massage:

Access denied !!! Login as WebCalendar Administrator !!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 09:10:10 AM by rosali »

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2009, 09:09:12 AM »
$rcmail_config['cal_admins'] = array("alainpp@mydomain.com", "myfriend@mydomain.com");
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009, 09:43:21 AM »
Quote from: rosali;18651
$rcmail_config['cal_admins'] = array("alainpp@mydomain.com", "myfriend@mydomain.com");

I understand now this line. Sorry about that.

I noticed that the user in the calendar database is not created when you login in myroundcube. It ask for the password one more time when you click in the calendar icon and then it creates the user. But i get a "The address is not valid" error, but when you click again on the calendar icon it creates the user and logins.

This error point to this URL:

res://ieframe.dll/syntax.htm#https:///?_plugin=calendar,process&url=/edit_user.php?user="md5user"

"md5user" is the 25 user character converted.

I mean, is not big deal, because it works after that, but i think it should be corrected.

One more thing, i though the iframe were eliminated... i still see the calendar inside a frame.

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »
So, it generally works now for you? The iframe in the login page was eliminated, because login is now handled differently. Can you send me a test account. I do not understand the error. Do you run it under ssl?
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »
Quote from: rosali;18656
So, it generally works now for you? The iframe in the login page was eliminated, because login is now handled differently. Can you send me a test account. I do not understand the error. Do you run it under ssl?

No, don't run ssl. Check your pm's

Offline rosali

Calendar plugin
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »
Problem solved. You never should see WebCal Login Page.

Please do not use localhost for the following config, unless you are sure that the internal http request will reach your MyRC by localhost:

$rcmail_config
['cal_http_host'] = "localhost"//Depends on vhost routing if localhost will work ... normally: webmail.mydomain.com
Regards,
Rosali

Offline alainpp

Calendar plugin
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »
Quote from: rosali;18793
Problem solved. You never should see WebCal Login Page.

Please do not use localhost for the following config, unless you are sure that the internal http request will reach your MyRC by localhost:

$rcmail_config
['cal_http_host'] = "localhost"//Depends on vhost routing if localhost will work ... normally: webmail.mydomain.com

Thanks, it works now.

Offline techdude

Calendar plugin
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »
I have the WebCalendar setup and running perfectly fine...but I can not get the Sunbird sync to work at all. (I am running v1.1 with the MyRoundcube).  

If I use iCal I can subscribe to the calendar and view it perfectly fine...but I need to be able to add events with the desktop client so I can't use iCal.

I am running the Mac OS X version of Lighting in Thunderbird...and I have tried Sunbird but it is the same setup. I type in Calendar > new Calendar and type in the URL to the icalclient.php URL...and it then prompts me for my username and password so I type in my username (bryan) and my password. However I don't see ANYTHING in the calendar..its all blank. If I add a event...its not displayed in the WebCalendar PHP App.
When I open up MySQL I have 2 entries (The first was with WebCalendar and the second is with Sunbird):

oe42s0w0ks8c84gg   20090525   130000   20090525   160416   120   20090525 130000   5   E   P   Corrine Party   

Party

bryan   20090525   160000   20090525   174042   60   20090525   160000   5   E   P Gathering   Home   

I am guessing the problem might be related to how its adding the cal_created_by field to the database?

Any ideas how to fix this?