Roundcube Community Forum

Calendar plugin

Started by rosali, December 29, 2008, 10:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstif

Since you chose 4 as the value, you are allowing for four events, spaced at 15 min. intervals.  Try changing the value to 6.

athoomi

if i change the value to 6 - i can choose 7.00, 7.10,...,7.50,7.59

in earlier version it was possible to choose any time!

billstif

I never used that function, but changing the value to 6 will allow 10 minute intervals, changing it to 12 will allow 5 min. intervals.

rosali

Right... I've changed the behavior recently. The GUI is now synced with the slots per hour settings.
Regards,
Rosali

athoomi

Quote from: rosali;35183Right... I've changed the behavior recently. The GUI is now synced with the slots per hour settings.

for what reason?

rosali

calendar.gui.js

Comment out in starttime and endtime picker ... stepMinute: 60 / response.settings['timeslots'], ... if you don't like the behavior. My intention was to have a behavior as defined in timeslots per hours. So if you want to have steps of five minutes just set Timeslots per hour to 12.
Regards,
Rosali

athoomi

Thanks. I've commented out the lines.

If I set Timeslots per hour to 12, I can only see two or three hours without scrolling...

athoomi

Hi,

in config.inc.php we have some public calendar:

http://www.URL-TO-RC/calendar/ics/cal_1.ics' => 'cal_1',

The Category is defined:
// public calendar categories (can't be modified by user)
$rcmail_config['public_categories'] = array(
  'cal_1' => '5060d9',
);

In Settings => Calendar => Categories I can see the category "cal_1" with the correct color. But the entries in the calendar don't have this color. (correct category, but the color of the personal category...) :confused:

I also have defined the categories in categories.inc.php.

rosali

Regards,
Rosali