Author Topic: New File Added: MVISION v2.2 - Horizontal / Vertical Layout  (Read 63173 times)

Offline dpolombo

New File Added: MVISION v2.2 - Horizontal / Vertical Layout
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2009, 10:02:44 AM »
Quote from: dpolombo;23257
I'm having a weird problem with nested folders : the first mail folder containing subfolders displays just fine. The following mail folders containing subfolders appear, but their children aren't displayed.

Oops, I found the explanation : since you can't collapse/expand subfolders, those folders which were collapsed don't display their subfolders, while those who were expanded do.

Simple solution : switch to default theme, expand all, and return to mvision.

Offline dpolombo

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2009, 10:14:37 AM »
I'm having another strange problem : whenever I've selected a mail folder that is not my inbox, all the CSS styles apply correctly (bold font for folders containing unread mail, and on-hover highlighting when dragging a message into a folder, for instance).

However, when it is the main "inbox" folder that is selected, those styles don't apply : folders with unread mails display the correct number of unread message, but no bold font, and there is no folder highlighting when dragging a message onto it.

I've checked the HTML source in both cases, and there is no difference whatsoever (diff'ed the files).

Any input appreciated.

Offline babarnazmi

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »
Are you using my last update ?

Please find in this post:- http://www.roundcubeforum.net/theme-releases/4151-new-file-added-mvision-v2-2-horizontal-vertical-layout-6.html#post22887

Did you tried flushing your browser cache, or may be it is some missing file ?

--
Babar Shafiq Nazmi

Offline dpolombo

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 10:54:16 AM »
Quote from: babarnazmi;23261
Are you using my last update ?

Please find in this post:- http://www.roundcubeforum.net/theme-releases/4151-new-file-added-mvision-v2-2-horizontal-vertical-layout-6.html#post22887

Did you tried flushing your browser cache, or may be it is some missing file ?

--
Babar Shafiq Nazmi

Yes, I'm using this update, and flushing the cache doesn't change anything. I'm having the same issues with IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.5.

Changing the preview pane from horizontal to vertical doesn't seem to have any effect, by the way.

Offline babarnazmi

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2009, 11:42:03 AM »
Must be something with your installation or some missing/wrong configuration, as those things are working fine for me atleast :)
I can change the view to Vertical/Horizontal without any issue.

--
Babar Shafiq Nazmi

Offline dpolombo

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2009, 02:47:03 PM »
Quote from: babarnazmi;23265
Must be something with your installation or some missing/wrong configuration, as those things are working fine for me atleast :)
I can change the view to Vertical/Horizontal without any issue.

I am able to change the view without issues. What I meant is that my little problem with the folder list's css styling happens both in vertical and horizontal mode.

I downloaded your latest package again, and RC 0.3.1 too, but the problem remains.

The problem happens whenever the main INBOX (received messages) is selected. It also happens when I select another folder that doesn't contain any messages.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2009, 12:39:35 PM »
We could use this skin in our environment with a couple of updates/changes.

First, there would have to be a way to turn off the preview pane, even if that meant that the vertical pane wasn't available. We have too many diverse users to try to force the use of a feature such as the preview pane.

The other thing missing is a way to expand and collapse nested folders.

All of the other bugs (CSS issues, mostly) are minor and could be fixed without too much trouble. But for me the CSS problems aren't worth spending any time on unless/until a way to turn off the preview pane is added.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline periferral

plugin support
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2009, 02:46:11 PM »
while i like the look of this skin, i think the lack of plugin support makes it very hard to use this plugin. It doesnt support some listed in the forum already such as markasjunk, archive, contextmenu as well as managesieve/sieverules.

Offline dibyendu20

Disk usage is not displaying correctly with this theme
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2009, 12:05:49 PM »
Can anyone please help me.

Disk usage is not displaying correctly with this theme. It is overriding with the Select.

Select:  All  Unread  None     Layout: Vertical     Disk usage:

Help.....

spiungri

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009, 02:04:51 AM »
Excellent  ! I like it very much

Offline nima0102

« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »
Hi
First of all thanks for sharing your experiences
Recently I have installed RoundCube and using Mvision as theme.
Because my language is Arabic or Persian and these languages are right-to-left, so I have to convert menus to right-to-left.
The big problem is related to table "folders", because in Arabic or Persian this menu must be on right of page. I have attached one created image for more clarification my purpose.

May you guide me to changing theme and moving this part to right side?

Thanks for any help or guidance

Offline babarnazmi

Alignment Changes
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »
Hi, thanks for the comments. I just updated that theme for roundcube v3, so all credit goes to main author.

I think that can be done using CSS files, please check common.css file for the starting point...

Babar Shafiq Nazmi

Offline Martian

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2010, 02:49:12 AM »
Quote from: dibyendu20;23692
Can anyone please help me.

Disk usage is not displaying correctly with this theme. It is overriding with the Select.

Select:  All  Unread  None     Layout: Vertical     Disk usage:

Help.....

I can confirm this.  I have quota limits working with Roundcube however in the MVISION v2.2 theme instead of getting the colored graph I only get the quota percentage displayed as a number with no graph positioned down and to the right of the words "disk usage".

Like this:

Martian

PS - Thanks for this awesome theme - It is beautiful!!!

Offline babarnazmi

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2010, 03:12:23 AM »
Looks like some issue with CSS, but it is working fine for me (snapshots attached).

Did you follow installation instructions 100% ?
Please read the post :-

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/theme-releases/4151-new-file-added-mvision-v2-2-horizontal-vertical-layout-6.html#post22887

Needs to debug, Please share your findings...

Kind Regards,
Babar Shafiq Nazmi

Offline blueseeker

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2010, 05:48:21 AM »
thanks for keeping this skin updated :)